Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

kriegsmarine tropical Feldmutze ?

Article about: Hi, Can you tell me you opinion about this tropen KM cap? Can be original? Has it any chance? Thank you Partisan

It happens sometimes that posts get lots of views but no answers, it has happened to posts of mine and while it is frustrating, there can be many reasons why that happens and it is best to wait at least a few days or longer before bumping the thread. If you need an answer in a hurry, try using one of the prefix's, which lets others know there is some urgency and you might get quicker answers that way. You must also remember that some people have a life and don't spend hours every day posting on forums.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement kriegsmarine tropical Feldmutze ?
    P
    Many

Okay Jerry... thanks.
    partisan

Jerry, where are the prefixes found?.....my computer learning curve is really lame sorry to say. Thanks! Also, the Balke cap "may" warrant further examination if Partisan can post better pix. A couple of issues stay in the back of my mind....maybe no biggee though.

Quote by Nigel Lesgate View Post
    Jerry, where are the prefixes found?.....my computer learning curve is really lame sorry to say. Thanks! Also, the Balke cap "may" warrant further examination if Partisan can post better pix. A couple of issues stay in the back of my mind....maybe no biggee though.
    Yes indeed Nigel, I would like to see better pics which is why I posted probably an original.

The pre fixs are in a drop down box above the title when you start a new thread,

Question
    Important
    Need Help
    Fake alert
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Sorry, but I have only this image. I asked more more photos at the seller. When I'll receive I'll post.
    Nigel: what are your doubts? (so I can ask close up of the cap)

Partisan

Yes, grommets, and inkstamps. Overall it has a bit sloppy appearance as in excess fabric in liner. Thanks for the info Jerry!

Partisan, after seeing another example of the H.Balke KM trop field cap, I would steer clear of this cap you're showing....its not right, a second rate knock off. Sorry for the late follow up.

Thank you very much Nigel!
    I'll keep my money...

Partisan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2