Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luft M43 german army hat

Article about: Need to know if this is fake? How much do you think I can sell for?

?

Default Re: Luft M43 german army hat

I've seen others get the boot for far less.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luft M43 german army hat
    P
    Many

Seeing just a title of "Fake or Original" is a real downer for me. I mean I am more than happy to help out when the question is asked and I have the knowledge available to answer but when someone just says "real or fake - how much can I get for it" I just dont bother anymore. You know all they want is the $ and someone statement to back up the claim its real.

As for the lovely Mr Heroic, I would say he is currently being shown where the door is....

He is now banned!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Good riddance. This reeked of a farmyard from the off.

Can there be a process whereby new members have to contribute a number of posts before they get the right to commence a new thread? Other forums do it for the learners, why not this one? It would help filter out the ne'er-do-wells.......

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi Dan, it has been thought about. The trouble is, people would just post "great item" type posts of no value just to build up a post count. But we always catch these type of people in the end as we have a good group of members here who watch out for each other.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2