Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe cap. Real or fake ???

Article about: Hi New to the group. I've been collecting ww1 & 2 memabilia for a few months now. I'm no expert, but I can trust the dealers I purchase from. I have a small amount of knowledge on certai

?

Default Luftwaffe cap. Real or fake ???

Hi
    New to the group. I've been collecting ww1 & 2 memabilia for a few months now.
    I'm no expert, but I can trust the dealers I purchase from. I have a small amount of knowledge on certain subjects, but I really would appreciate some help on this cap that my dad got me for Christmas. The dealer he got it from is not a expert on ww2 memabilia, but was told its real......
    So some light on this cap would be great. Thanks Luftwaffe cap. Real or fake ???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe cap. Real or fake ???   Luftwaffe cap. Real or fake ???  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe cap. Real or fake ???
    P
    Many

?

Fake.
    (fabric, peak, centerband.... even the blurred pictures and that there are no inside shots make it clear enough)Luftwaffe cap. Real or fake ???Luftwaffe cap. Real or fake ???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe cap. Real or fake ???  

?

I have no idea why the pics came out upside down !

- - ------- - -

How so ?

?

Some more pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe cap. Real or fake ???   Luftwaffe cap. Real or fake ???  

?

Quote by Tom84 View Post
    Some more pics
    Very obvious fake.

?

Ok thanks for letting me know. Disappointed, but I did have my doubts about it before

Quote by Tom84 View Post
    I have no idea why the pics came out upside down !

- - ------- - -

How so ?
    If you have an iphone like I do, try taking the picture with the phone facing the side, so the home button is on the right side and the phone is sidways. THat will fix it..