MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Einheitsfliegermütze M43

Article about: I think this one stands a chance. EM/NCO. Is the trapezoid adler OK? Any opinions welcome.

?

Default Luftwaffe Einheitsfliegermütze M43

I think this one stands a chance. EM/NCO. Is the trapezoid adler OK? Any opinions welcome.

Luftwaffe Einheitsfliegermütze M43Luftwaffe Einheitsfliegermütze M43Luftwaffe Einheitsfliegermütze M43Luftwaffe Einheitsfliegermütze M43Luftwaffe Einheitsfliegermütze M43Luftwaffe Einheitsfliegermütze M43Luftwaffe Einheitsfliegermütze M43Luftwaffe Einheitsfliegermütze M43

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Einheitsfliegermütze M43
    P
    Many

?

Anyone?

The cap itself is fine.

I am not keen on the eagle though.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

It looks a little less faded than the rest of the cap, especially the national tri-color emblem, which has no yellowing at all. A later add-on?

CBH
    ?

Here is my similar hat.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Einheitsfliegermütze M43   Luftwaffe Einheitsfliegermütze M43  

?

They look like twins!

CBH
    ?

I've heard these referred to as mechanic hats, but I have no real information on their use.

They are the so called 'lightweight' version of the M43 cap, and that trapezoid insignia is yet another variation of this type of late war
    insignia. The 2nd cap shown above had the correct trap insignia, but looks to be re-sewn, the one at the top is fine as far as I am
    concerned. here is another lightweight example, this one is in my collection and also has similar insignia....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Einheitsfliegermütze M43   Luftwaffe Einheitsfliegermütze M43  

Luftwaffe Einheitsfliegermütze M43   Luftwaffe Einheitsfliegermütze M43