Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe m43

Article about: Opinions on this one would be appreciated. Does the insignia look original to cap. Thanks a million guys.

?

Default Luftwaffe m43

Opinions on this one would be appreciated. Does the insignia look original to cap.
    Thanks a million guys.

Luftwaffe m43Luftwaffe m43Luftwaffe m43Luftwaffe m43Luftwaffe m43

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe m43
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

For some reason I can't enlarge these pictures so a bit hard to judge. But to me the cap looks Ok. Construction, thread, stitching, buttons, herringbone liner look good.

Not comfortable commenting on the authenticity of eagle but it looks to be positioned and sewn on correctly. It does however look very clean given the age and wear of the rest of the cap.

That said, I'm still learning to ID these caps as well so please wait for others. I'm OK if I'm corrected.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

looks correct.

Does to me too I'm terrible at M-43 but that one looks like a good one to include insignia I' d be surprised if its not. timothy

?

Looks like a nice one to me