Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe reichs marshal herman goring's cap

Article about: Hi everyone, I found this cap over the internet in a auction. The seller claim that this visor cap was to Goring. This is not my domain and I think that the seller is probably lying but I th

Question Luftwaffe reichs marshal herman goring's cap

Hi everyone,

I found this cap over the internet in a auction. The seller claim that this visor cap was to Goring. This is not my domain and I think that the seller is probably lying but I thought it might be interesting to have opinions on it. Thank
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe reichs marshal herman goring's cap   Luftwaffe reichs marshal herman goring's cap  

Luftwaffe reichs marshal herman goring's cap   Luftwaffe reichs marshal herman goring's cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe reichs marshal herman goring's cap
    P
    Many

The cap looks like a poor attempt to me, it doesn't have any of the finesse that I would expect of
    one of "Dicke Hermann's" caps.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe reichs marshal herman goring's cap   Luftwaffe reichs marshal herman goring's cap  

?

Junk I'm afraid.

The real deal can be seen in this thread:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth...ecember-39947/

?

Looks like something that would be found on the excrable Snyder's Treasures, and the "tailoring" appears to have been done by Mr. Magoo.
    The silver chin cords are wrong as well; should be gold, but just a minor mistake,given the craptastic whole of the cap.

BobS

I was just going to mention the silver cord too, Bob! lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Ah ok thank for the informations! I had some doubt that this cap was fake but wasn't certain.

Every thing of ole Hermans has been offered before from shoulder boards to daggers even his pajamas by you know who its all dreamland. My dad used to say hell they would even sell that fat Nazi "What is his name" footsteps if someone could have cast them timothy

Definitely a poor fake. I don't know what it is about Goering that gets people all excited...