Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe Schirmmutze help.....General Officer

Article about: Good evening, I am thinking of making an offer on this Schirmmutze, but I have never purchased one. I have attempted to research these on the forum and have come up with a few questions. Par

Hello I had a question I was looking at a general visor that has no markings or maker marks is that suspicious?

- - ------- - -

Hello I had a question I was looking at a general visor that has no markings or maker marks is that suspicious?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Schirmmutze help.....General Officer
    P
    Many

Hello I was looking at a Luftwaffe general visor at auction and wondered if u guys could give me some feedback about originality. I am a collector but when it’s comes to visors it’s tough to pick out what’s oringal from fake.

Thank you, Austin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Schirmmutze help.....General Officer   Luftwaffe Schirmmutze help.....General Officer  

Luftwaffe Schirmmutze help.....General Officer  

Hello I was looking at a Luftwaffe general visor at auction and wondered if u guys could give some feedback about the originality of the visor. much would be appreciated. I am a new collector and it’s tough for me to pick out original from a fake visor.

Thanks, Austin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Schirmmutze help.....General Officer   Luftwaffe Schirmmutze help.....General Officer  

Hello I was looking at a Luftwaffe general visor at auction and wondered if u guys could give some feedback about the originality of the visor. much would be appreciated. I am a new collector and it’s tough for me to pick out original from a fake visor.

Thanks, Austin

Default Visor

Thanks, Austin

?

From the too small photos, I would still have to say that I would not want this cap in my collection. Just the overall shape alone looks off to me.

BobS

I agree with Bob, the shape certainly is a bit off.... doesn't look like the sort of quality that would suit a general.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2