Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe Signals Visor Cap - Eagle?

Article about: I will be adding this cap from a well known dealer to my collection pretty soon I do like what I see and how it looks. The only thing that stands out at the moment is the strangly shaped eag

?

Default Luftwaffe Signals Visor Cap - Eagle?

I will be adding this cap from a well known dealer to my collection pretty soon I do like what I see and how it looks. The only thing that stands out at the moment is the strangly shaped eagle(second pattern)? Or is that just me...:P I couldnt find it on any reference pictures and books. I aint no expert in that area so any information is absolutely valuable from you guys It's a private purchased cap.

Thanks in advance!

Luftwaffe Signals Visor Cap - Eagle?Luftwaffe Signals Visor Cap - Eagle?Luftwaffe Signals Visor Cap - Eagle?Luftwaffe Signals Visor Cap - Eagle?Luftwaffe Signals Visor Cap - Eagle?Luftwaffe Signals Visor Cap - Eagle?Luftwaffe Signals Visor Cap - Eagle?Luftwaffe Signals Visor Cap - Eagle?Luftwaffe Signals Visor Cap - Eagle?Luftwaffe Signals Visor Cap - Eagle?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Signals Visor Cap - Eagle?
    P
    Many

The cap is fine.

The eagle looks a little different but I think it is OK.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi, I agree with Ade, cap is fine. I think you may have to find another eagle IMO it is a cast fake

?

Thanks guys! 50/50 at the moment, hehe. Other opinions are still valuable Also getting another eagle shouldnt be to difficult. But it's still hard to see that a probable cast fake comes from a well known and respected dealer.

I don't think it is cast?

It is just the think upper edge of the right wing which looks odd and rather thick. But I am sure I have seen these before?
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I don't think it is cast?

It is just the think upper edge of the right wing which looks odd and rather thick. But I am sure I have seen these before?
    Yeah, I thought the same about the strangly shaped wing. Altough what about the little edge around the eagles legs and swastika? Might that be of a concern?

The eagle is fine--it is bent, which deforms its appearance in the photographs.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Thanks guys! I'll post some pictures when I got it in my hands Looking forward to it.

David.

MAP
    ?

I think it's fine. Just bent at the wing.

Michae

edit: Just saw Stonemint said the same thing. Believe him over me
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Militariaplaza is a fine seller and trusted. You don't have to question the authenticity of their items.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast