Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

M1934 black panzer overseas cap

Article about: Hallo guys, I ran into this overseas Heer panzer cap that i want to buy, but i am not sure if the fabric is right. I cant seem to find anything on the internet about this light grey fabric i

Default M1934 black panzer overseas cap

Hallo guys,

I ran into this overseas Heer panzer cap that i want to buy, but i am not sure if the fabric is right. I cant seem to find anything on the internet about this light grey fabric in the cap it self.
    Could you tell me if they were made like this or even if this cap is original? I am really sorry for the pictures, but the seller doesn`t seem to understand me.

M1934 black panzer overseas capM1934 black panzer overseas capM1934 black panzer overseas capM1934 black panzer overseas cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M1934 black panzer overseas cap
    P
    Many

Hallo guys,

I ran into this overseas Heer panzer cap that i want to buy, but i am not sure if the fabric is right. I cant seem to find anything on the internet about this light grey fabric in the cap it self.
    Could you tell me if they were made like this or even if this cap is original? I am really sorry for the pictures, but the seller doesn`t seem to understand me.

something went wrong with the original post!!
    M1934 black panzer overseas capM1934 black panzer overseas capM1934 black panzer overseas capM1934 black panzer overseas cap

Even from the lousy pics, it looks bad.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The seller had a very appealing story to the object. Reason i wanted to check it and be sure.

Thanks Ade!!

don't they all have stories.

hahahahha, yea they do. atleast the faker the item the better the story. Reason i almost got into this one is the original picture that came with the cap(fits the story though).

always pays to check here first, Ade knows his stuff and this one is a stinker.

Hello,
    First thing to check on a Feldmütze 34/35 is the grommets...
    and if there aren't any......well....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)