Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Heer Artillerie Schiffchen

Article about: Hello friends, Here I go again - looking for an M34 Schiffchen to match my Alter Art Feldbluse. This one is listed with Henry's Military in Australia. The price is very high (\\$650) and there

Default M34 Heer Artillerie Schiffchen

Hello friends, Here I go again - looking for an M34 Schiffchen to match my Alter Art Feldbluse. This one is listed with Henry's Military in Australia. The price is very high ($650) and there is significant damage to the Adler. This will be my sixth attempt to find something suitable. I sent them a note asking for a price reduction due to condition. Any thoughts on this example are welcome. Thanks in advance. Neil

M34 Heer Artillerie SchiffchenM34 Heer Artillerie SchiffchenM34 Heer Artillerie SchiffchenM34 Heer Artillerie Schiffchen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Heer Artillerie Schiffchen
    P
    Many

Neil
    May I give an opinion ? You have some nice items in your collection. Think you will not be happy with this one due to the eagle. The price is also staggering for what it is. one must be patient....remember "Stone Mint" waited 10 years for his Diplomat visor ? Keep shopping, I will even start looking for you
    David

David, God you are so right! I have really gotten desperate. There is a really nice officer M34 out there for the same price. I should not be paying 650 for a damaged NCO cap - all due respect to the dealer. Look, if you find something appropriate out there I will send you a finder's gift!! Thanks for the advice. Neil

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    David, God you are so right! I have really gotten desperate. There is a really nice officer M34 out there for the same price. I should not be paying 650 for a damaged NCO cap - all due respect to the dealer. Look, if you find something appropriate out there I will send you a finder's gift!! Thanks for the advice. Neil
    My gift is helping you. Will keep an eye out
    D.