Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M43 heer good one

Article about: Please need some opinions about this cap a good one or not?

Default M43 heer good one

Please need some opinions about this cap a good one or not?

M43 heer good oneM43 heer good oneM43 heer good oneM43 heer good oneM43 heer good oneM43 heer good oneM43 heer good one

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 heer good one
    P
    Many

?

I'm just going to bump this back to the top. I have a similar one(mine has the pebbled buttons and white thread was used to attach the edelweiss) that I think from what I have read here is a repro. But I am by far an expert on these. So lets see what the experts have to say.

Semper Fi
    Phil

thank you i don,t really know verry difficult to see i wait a little bit longer fot opinions.

the seller says that de insigna with the eagle is wartime atteched but not sure difficult items to.

?

I just spent the last hour reading all 41 pages of this section. I would suggest that you start on the 41st page and work your way back. They seems to get more lengthy answers other that "not Good" Or "Fake". You will learn what to look for and how they were made. Which will give you an idea. I know that Ade is out of town and it seems like he and JPhilips are the Gents that know there stuff when it comes to this pattern. Also in your search you will see them called " Einheitsfeldmutze"
    Sorry I could not give you a firm answer as I mentioned I am not an expert on these.
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 08-26-2015 at 01:45 AM.

No problem understand that appericiate you posting alot i am starting to read the pages hope to learn more.

MAP
    ?

Not a textbook one so I'm not much help here. Sorry!

But it is vacation time so maybe a bump or two over the near term will help.

Phil: above and beyond!

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Gents lets not overlook Wim Saris as well.. JMO.. Gwar
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

better pics

M43 heer good oneM43 heer good oneM43 heer good oneM43 heer good oneM43 heer good oneM43 heer good oneM43 heer good oneM43 heer good oneM43 heer good oneM43 heer good one

?

Hello brabander,
    Speaking with another member in a PM about the subject of markings. Are there any size or RB numbers stamped inside of this ? Also if you read some of the previous post that where in the last few pages of this section, Does your M43 have the Bias or reinforcing material on the portion of the flap near the visor?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast