MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

M43 panzer field cap

Article about: Hello Guys! I received this cap today. I think it's fake. What do you think? It wasn't too expensive... Thank you!

?

Default M43 panzer field cap

Hello Guys!

I received this cap today. I think it's fake. What do you think?
    It wasn't too expensive...

Thank you!
    M43 panzer field capM43 panzer field capM43 panzer field capM43 panzer field cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 panzer field cap
    P
    Many

Yes, sorry to say, your instincts were correct--it is a fake.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Thank you! Not a big surprise! : - )

MAP
    ?

Quote by levaid View Post
    Hello Guys!

I received this cap today. I think it's fake. What do you think?
    It wasn't too expensive...

Thank you!
    I do wonder. If you suspected it was a fake before you bought it, why didn't you post photos first? Even if it was cheap.

Not harping on you. But I see this time and again. People buying an item and then asking if it is real.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

It's true. But it had normal price, so I received what I paid for. I just gave a try....
    It will good for airsoft....

Quote by MAP View Post
    I do wonder. If you suspected it was a fake before you bought it, why didn't you post photos first? Even if it was cheap.

Not harping on you. But I see this time and again. People buying an item and then asking if it is real.
    Not always easy to do, especially when at militaria shows. The trans atlantic time difference, the poor quality of mobile phone cameras and the time it sometimes takes to get a competent response all make for having to make a judgement call. This is why I often buy first (usually from people I have dealt with before) and then post the item and ask the question for reassurance

?

Yes, this is the another reason.

MAP
    ?

Yes. There are circumstances where time is limited. But the majority of time no item it too rare or time is too limited that some research is not possible. We see it all the time.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)