Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Nazi Police shako, but too good to be true?

Article about: Hello, here is Julekpl again. I have recently been offered a fair cash trade for a Nazi Police shako cap, but it seems to be in too good condition. The owner said he found it in his grandpar

Nazi Police shako, but too good to be true?Nazi Police shako, but too good to be true?Nazi Police shako, but too good to be true?Nazi Police shako, but too good to be true?Nazi Police shako, but too good to be true?Nazi Police shako, but too good to be true?Nazi Police shako, but too good to be true?
    Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    The real deal and fair price imop.
    And cockades can be found at ease. Pics of top and bill crazing would be nice.

Eric
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi Police shako, but too good to be true?  
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi Police shako, but too good to be true?
    P
    Many

What Are asininely hard to find (almost impossible) are the horsehair Plumes....lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I need to add a municipal officers helmet now. I have seen a few lately but pricey.

I would drive two hours just for a horsehair plume for 400 lol

Let this be a lesson learned that excellent condition is not always a sign of reproduction. I have many items in my collection that are genuine and in a state of preservation that they look brand new. What is important is to study the materials and the construction of an item. The fakers try but never can perfectly copy items from the era. A nice piece. hopefully the owner can find the cocarde. It would not hurt to show him a picture of what one looks like. If you leave him with a price you will pay for it, he may look for it.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank you all, I will post more pictures of it (once I purchase it). And Thanks Bob Coleman as well. I understand that sometimes these items can be in superb condition, but it never hurts to be a little safe Fortunately I have been lucky not to make high costs mistakes

Great price but would love to see more pics as above.

EZ
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Alright, I was sent a few more vital pictures...there is a bit of scuffing on the black plastic part (I think its plastic ) and the interior looks perfect as well. The top is in fine condition as well
    Nazi Police shako, but too good to be true? Nazi Police shako, but too good to be true? Nazi Police shako, but too good to be true?

Get In the car and Drive....lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I second Williams motion! The scuffing and crazing is to be expected. Nothing wrong with it at all. Now drive it like you stole it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast