Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help 3

Article about: Hello, Been awhile since I last posted Think I found a set of good hats please help me ID and set a value on these hats. Here is the third one.

Default Need Help 3

Hello, Been awhile since I last posted Think I found a set of good hats please help me ID and set a value on these hats. Here is the third one.Need Help 3Need Help 3Need Help 3Need Help 3Need Help 3Need Help 3Need Help 3Need Help 3

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help 3
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Need Help 3

im pretty sure a totenkopf doesnt belong on a veterans cap, and ive never seen a eagle like that before. Thats all i can say about this piece.

all the best,
    stefan

Another fantasy desing. This is a veteran's organization visor cap missing the visor with two fake insignia added to it that have no relation to the cap. Total garbage. I would avoid dealing with whoever is offering these pieces as he is a thief.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Once again thanks for the info. Just to let you know what you guys tell me about the items I post helps me to be more aware of what I collect. Thanks again, Tech Corporal Zemog

?

The thing that comes to mind when I see something like this is "Are you shitting me man ?".
    I don't known who the clown is making up this crap but he has to have STUPID written right across his forehead.

Yet another crude and horrible fantasy piece........ had a good laugh again.
    Morris

Sadly 4th Reich pieces are becoming more plentiful it seems than 3rd!!!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Tech Corporal Zemog

If you purchase a couple of collectors books around the pieces you like to collect, it will be easier for you to avoid the worst fakes around. This is how the members on this board has tried to avoid 4th reich pieces.