Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help ,visor cap.

Article about: Hello friends,I want to buy a visor cap ,but I have seen one detail, Some years ago I have seen in a book,that te correct position of the lines of thisr reich visor cap chinstrap is this ///

Default Need help ,visor cap.

Hello friends,I want to buy a visor cap ,but I have seen one detail,

Some years ago I have seen in a book,that te correct position of the lines of thisr reich visor cap chinstrap is this ////////////////

and the incorrect is \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I put two photos,the white cap has the lines in correct position.

the ss cap has the lines in incorrect position(\\\\\\\\\)

it is true?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help ,visor cap.   Need help ,visor cap.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help ,visor cap.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Need help ,visor cap.

The so called SS cap is a poor fake. It is really an East German Nationale Volksarmee cap with the addition of poor fake insignia.

My original Officers caps have the cord pattern running ////////

Cheers, Ade.

Hello Adrian,I Know this detail,this caps are two examples for to see the two positions of the lines to the chinstrap,the position of the white is ////////////////// and the position of the ss cap is \\\\\\\\

What is the correct? I have seen in a book that all chinstrap of third reich must to be this direction lines //////////////////

thanks

Just edited my post. I forgot about the cords

Looking through the models on this site alone it seems that they all go ////////
    Cheers
    Dan

Thanks Adrian anybody Know if it is a reglamentary orden.

Nicholas Morigi has been made reproducction caps always with the direction (\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\)

I have gone to his page to see the caps,and for my surprise he does not made this visor caps with EREL interior,he has got only a few in sell,and I have seen he does not sell the iron crosses in three part construccions with iron core ,

and I think,is he selling this items to military shops in this moment and after this military shops.......................?

only is my personal opinion .

is my personal opinion.

Quote by blue division View Post
    Nicholas Morigi has been made reproducction caps always with the direction (\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\)

I have gone to his page to see the caps,and for my surprise he does not made this visor caps with EREL interior,he has got only a few in sell,and I have seen he does not sell the iron crosses in three part construccions with iron core ,

and I think,is he selling this items to military shops in this moment and after this military shops.......................?

only is my personal opinion .
    is my personal opinion.
    OFFERING THE BEST SELECTION OF FINE QUALITY REPLICA MEDALS BADGES AND INSIGNIA SINCE 1975

That is what is on his home page so cannot knock him there! Im not sure what your getting at but what people do with a replica item is up to them & yes I don not doubt that some get passed on at the real thing. I do not know the man or his items but he openly says on each page they are replica's and that is a good thing i suppose!

You do not understan me ,because I speak bad english.

I Know that all the items of Nicholas Morigi are reproducctions,I know him some years ago ,and my friends have been bought in this shop a lot.

I want to say that he has been sold a lot of yeras Knight Crosses in three part construccion and Iron core ,and he has been made visor caps with erel interior of infantry artillery Luftwaffe etc,and in this moment he dose not made this items.

PLease ¿anybody Know if the direcction of the chisntrap correct is this?://///////////////////////////.

thanks

Do these rope straps come off??? If so you can make it go whichever way you want. But like you say, I can find no details that it should go ////// even though they all seem to do so!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast