Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Here, short intro then a question about my Visor Cap

Article about: Hello, I didn't see an intro forum, so figured I'de do it here. My name is Ned, from the State of North Carolina, USA. 51 years young. I enjoy Fishing, Metal Detecting, Auctions, Storage and

Default New Here, short intro then a question about my Visor Cap

Hello,
    I didn't see an intro forum, so figured I'de do it here. My name is Ned, from the State of North Carolina, USA. 51 years young. I enjoy Fishing, Metal Detecting, Auctions, Storage and Estate Sales.
    I come across a number of military items at the auctions here. I live next to Camp LeJeune USMC, largest Marine Camp on the East Coast. I believe because of the large military community I live in, there are many collectors of Military items also, so many times at auction I come across all types of collections.
    Just recently I picked this up, I've tried to find a picture or refference to it but so far nothing. I do believe it's a Police Visor Cap. WWII or Post War????? I''m really happy to have found this site, I searched many, but the gentalmen here seem to be very knowledgable and love the hobby of military collecting.....I'm trying to learn more because I want to buy more items from auction, but would feel better if I new more than I know now....Here's some pics for an ID...Thanks for the Help.
    NedNew Here, short intro then a question about my Visor CapNew Here, short intro then a question about my Visor CapNew Here, short intro then a question about my Visor CapNew Here, short intro then a question about my Visor CapNew Here, short intro then a question about my Visor Cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Here, short intro then a question about my Visor Cap
    P
    Many

Default Re: New Here, short intro then a question about my Visor Cap

Unfortunately, I cannot help with this visor. Visors are not my thing
    But welcome, nonetheless, I think you will really enjoy it here. I spend more time on this forum than I do with my family. That's probably not a good thing
    Hope to see you in the German steel helmet section someday!

Welcome to the forum!

My first thought is Bundesgrenzschuts ?

Postwar West-German Police...
    cheers, Glenn

North Carolina, the land flowing with milk and honey

With Rheinland-Pfalz Wappen!
    cheers
    and welcome!
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Wekcome to the Forum. My paternal ancestors settled in North Carolina in the early 1600's. It is a very interesting place. There are many fakes in militaria so it is always wise to post here for opinion when you do not have the knowledge.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the ID guys, and thanks for the warm welcome. Think I'm going to enjoy this sight for sure.

What would be a reasonable asking price, if I was to try to sell this? I'll go ahead and tell you all I paid $10.00 plus 12% auction house commission, for a total of $11.20. I was hoping it would be worth a little more that that.....
    again, Thanks for the Warm Welcome,
    Ned

Hi Ned and welcome
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast