MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

not sure about these Infantry Officer........

Article about: cap is in absolut fine condition,is this the real deal? The peak has inside not the "Waffelmuster" and is the piping correct?It seems very small. regards Nikolaus

Default not sure about these Infantry Officer........

cap is in absolut fine condition,is this the real deal? The peak has inside not the "Waffelmuster" and is the piping correct?It seems very small.
    regards
    Nikolaus
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture not sure about these Infantry Officer........   not sure about these Infantry Officer........  

not sure about these Infantry Officer........   not sure about these Infantry Officer........  

not sure about these Infantry Officer........   not sure about these Infantry Officer........  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement not sure about these Infantry Officer........
    P
    Many

Hi

I'm not sure about the piping either.......is it white ?

Also the odd joining point puts me off, they did do that on some caps but usually at he rear of the cap, re-sale issues with this one would bother me, bullion insignia looks ok but overall I would like to see clearer pics to give it the ok.

Proceed with caution on his one would be my advice.

hope tha helps

cheers
    tony

I have the same question--is the piping silver bullion or white-rayon? If rayon, this type of joinder is normal.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Hat looks weird to me possibly older repro

Thanks gents for your statement!
    Its a white rayon piping. I have made the photos with flash.

Tkat's ok but I will stand by my original statement and say that there are better ones out there.

cheers

Tony

I believe that it is an original late-war cap by a cottage maker. No telling when the wreath was sewn on.

I agree with Tony--there are many nicer examples out there that you do not have to restore for decent money.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”