Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

NSKK Visor Cap for opinions...

Article about: Hi all. I'd like to get some thoughts on this one. The emblem seems really large to me (although the cap is a bit small), and I've never seen a cockade that looks like this one either. Perha

?

Stonemint, thanks for the reply. So in your expert opinion this is not likely a period modification, but a post-war modification? I agree with you that it should look like the photo you posted - I think there is little doubt about that based on the evidence of previous pin holes. Why someone would not simply replace with correct insignia is just downright annoying because now this cap has huge holes in the fabric, and a deep indention from the larger insignia being attached for so long

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK Visor Cap for opinions...
    P
    Many

Here is an Officer version that was posted on the WAF. However, w/o additional pics, I am not in a position to say whether it is good or not.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK Visor Cap for opinions...  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Thanks for the photos Stonemint. At least this shows a clear location of the type of emblem that my cap has currently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2