Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Officer's Kriegsmarine cap, Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmuetze, and pith helmet

Article about: Hi guys, Could I please get your opinions on these items? The only one of these hats that I know much about is the pith helmet, and I'd say it's a good one, just with a strange looking liner

Default Officer's Kriegsmarine cap, Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmuetze, and pith helmet

Hi guys,

Could I please get your opinions on these items? The only one of these hats that I know much about is the pith helmet, and I'd say it's a good one, just with a strange looking liner.

Thanks for your help,
    Mo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Officer's Kriegsmarine cap, Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmuetze, and pith helmet   Officer's Kriegsmarine cap, Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmuetze, and pith helmet  

Officer's Kriegsmarine cap, Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmuetze, and pith helmet   Officer's Kriegsmarine cap, Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmuetze, and pith helmet  

Officer's Kriegsmarine cap, Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmuetze, and pith helmet   Officer's Kriegsmarine cap, Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmuetze, and pith helmet  

Officer's Kriegsmarine cap, Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmuetze, and pith helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Officer's Kriegsmarine cap, Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmuetze, and pith helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Officer's Kriegsmarine cap, Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmuetze, and pith helmet

The tropenhelm is a 2nd pattern and has the normal liner, it just has the zigzag SB attachment, which is less commonly seen but still very common. Just got up and of to work soon, so I'll comment on the others when I get home, but they all look fine from a quick look.

Regards,

Jerry
    Last edited by Jerry B; 11-05-2011 at 09:52 AM.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Default Re: Officer's Kriegsmarine cap, Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmuetze, and pith helmet

Hi Mo, all are fine.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Are you looking at these to purchase, Mo? I would be interested on the 2 cloth, if you decide to pass! Let me know if you do! And that DAK Pith just makes you want to reach inside and Push out that dent! lol William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks for all of your help! I am considering these as well. And I know what you mean about the dent. haha

Mine has a dent in the top and it wont just push out. Steaming might do it, but I decided to leave it as it is.

Regards,

Jerry
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.