Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Opinions needed on Wehrmacht Heer - Schirmmütze für Sanitätsoffiziere (visor cap for medical officers)

Article about: Stonemint: I have purchased this cap from one of the most renowned dealers of German militaria around, a dealer I trust (as much as one can trust a dealer - everyone can make mistakes). It w

KSH
    ?

Default Opinions needed on Wehrmacht Heer - Schirmmütze für Sanitätsoffiziere (visor cap for medical officers)

Hi guys,

I know the photos aren't the best, but I would really appreciate all opinions members would be willing to give based on these photos. If you zoom using the browser it is easier to see.

- Kenneth

Opinions needed on Wehrmacht Heer - Schirmmütze für Sanitätsoffiziere (visor cap for medical officers)Opinions needed on Wehrmacht Heer - Schirmmütze für Sanitätsoffiziere (visor cap for medical officers)Opinions needed on Wehrmacht Heer - Schirmmütze für Sanitätsoffiziere (visor cap for medical officers)Opinions needed on Wehrmacht Heer - Schirmmütze für Sanitätsoffiziere (visor cap for medical officers)Opinions needed on Wehrmacht Heer - Schirmmütze für Sanitätsoffiziere (visor cap for medical officers)Opinions needed on Wehrmacht Heer - Schirmmütze für Sanitätsoffiziere (visor cap for medical officers)Opinions needed on Wehrmacht Heer - Schirmmütze für Sanitätsoffiziere (visor cap for medical officers)
    Last edited by KSH; 06-07-2011 at 12:19 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions needed on Wehrmacht Heer - Schirmmütze für Sanitätsoffiziere (visor cap for medical officers)
    P
    Many

Default Re: Opinions needed on Wehrmacht Heer - Schirmmütze für Sanitätsoffiziere (visor cap for medical officers)

Hello Kenneth,
    I moved your thread here, better chance for you to get some fine comments...no photo taken under the sweatband ?
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Default Re: Opinions needed on Wehrmacht Heer - Schirmmütze für Sanitätsoffiziere (visor cap for medical officers)

looks like a very nice Medical Officer's visor hat

KSH
    ?

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello Kenneth,
    I moved your thread here, better chance for you to get some fine comments...no photo taken under the sweatband ?
    Thanks
    These are all the pics that I have. Thank you for moving my thread to the right place

- Kenneth

?

Is the eagle fine ? Seems a bit gold colors instead of silver colors... I will probably look for a medical cap like this one in the next few months

KSH
    ?

Quote by Blaise View Post
    Is the eagle fine ? Seems a bit gold colors instead of silver colors... I will probably look for a medical cap like this one in the next few months
    It is an early tombak cap eagle according to my information.

- Kenneth
    Last edited by KSH; 06-07-2011 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Clarification

I am not a great fan about the Pekuro brown SW system...

KSH
    ?

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    I am not a great fan about the Pekuro brown SW system...
    You don't like it as a 'personal taste thing', or do you have other problems with the sweatband?

- Kenneth

Please post pics of the sweatband lifted up, thanks.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Just saw that these are all the pics you have. Make sure the sweatband does not have serial #s on the rear of it. These rust-brown velvet sweatbands were used on early Alteste fakes in the 50's.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast