Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Opinions of this Panzer Officers M43 cap?

Article about: These are obviously extremely rare and tough to authenticate. My first impressions are favourable but I'd like to hear some thoughts about the flatwire trapezoid. I'm aware that some collect

Ben, it's your Cap for Xmas ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions of this Panzer Officers M43 cap?
    P
    Many

i have no idea if this one is original,just for comparison Time Traveler Militaria - WW2 German M43 Panzer Trapezoid

?

Thanks, here are the images.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions of this Panzer Officers M43 cap?   Opinions of this Panzer Officers M43 cap?  

?

Here's another one that's the same design as the one above.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions of this Panzer Officers M43 cap?   Opinions of this Panzer Officers M43 cap?  

?

One of the subject cap side by side with the above. They are the same IMO. Notice the feathers between the legs and how the top arm of the swastika curls up slightly.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions of this Panzer Officers M43 cap?  

Bill,...................Glad you are back in the loop...................Dave H

That black model cap was very rare for the wh and SS soldiers because the visor design was not adapted in the Panzer interior, the simple sidecap was the favorite and usual combat cap.

my only 100% legit 43 panzer model cap will be the textbook Dachau ss cap.

Opinions of this Panzer Officers M43 cap?Opinions of this Panzer Officers M43 cap?Opinions of this Panzer Officers M43 cap?

?

Nice hats Seb, the sidecap looks really cool. Is there a maker mark?

You might remember this black M43 that I own? I'd love it to be a wartime example but my gut tells me it's probably early post war.

?

Some period images to wet the appetite!

Officers wore such a wide variety of Einheitsfeldmütze style caps and insignia, it's impossible to say which was "textbook".

I'd give my left arm for the Pz. Polizei cap.

Opinions of this Panzer Officers M43 cap?   Opinions of this Panzer Officers M43 cap?  

Opinions of this Panzer Officers M43 cap?   Opinions of this Panzer Officers M43 cap?  

?

Some more.

Attached Images Attached Images Opinions of this Panzer Officers M43 cap? 

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast