Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Opinions on ths ALL~SS hat

Article about: Would you pay 1000.00 for an reproduction SS cap, or a really bad reproduction SS over coat, if so, let me know, Ill have as many as you want in a few days, go ahead and paypal me 5000.00 ri

Default Re: Opinions on ths ALL~SS hat

Would you pay 1000.00 for an reproduction SS cap, or a really bad reproduction SS over coat, if so, let me know, Ill have as many as you want in a few days, go ahead and paypal me 5000.00 right now, and ill send you 4 to 5 caps, and a overcoat.

lololol

Brian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on ths ALL~SS hat
    P
    Many

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    Would you pay 1000.00 for an reproduction SS cap, or a really bad reproduction SS over coat, if so, let me know, Ill have as many as you want in a few days, go ahead and paypal me 5000.00 right now, and ill send you 4 to 5 caps, and a overcoat.

lololol

Brian
    oh yea, well I'll sell 4 to 5 reproduction caps and an overcoat for $4.000.00

William Kramer

I really could not believe the prices they were getting for those items, they had a bag of medals, all it said was a bag of WW2 German medals, no pics of them, and they was getting online bids of over 1500.00 for them.

Brian

Perhaps I should consider putting my Janke SS cap up for auction, or you can 'buy it now' for £2,000
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on ths ALL~SS hat  

?

Does anyone have pictures of a Janke A-SS interior, sweat diamond and visor crosshatching?

Quote by Tricot View Post
    Does anyone have pictures of a Janke A-SS interior, sweat diamond and visor crosshatching?
    I now only have the one Janke cap now, but none of the ones I did own had the cross-hatching to the interior of the vulcanfibre peak. All interiors are different. My Waffen SS cap is marked Christian Haug on the sweat-shield. The specs of these caps are as per the original. There is no sponge used in the padding, only wool fibre. Have a look on the website of EXTRA KLASSE, you may find the information on there.

Quote by Tricot View Post
    There is a very long thread on Jankes on the Wehrmacht Awards Forum in the Cloth Headgear Section. Every maker mark is in there--all are repros.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

At the risk of changing the topic, herewith authentic caps.

These sites are stuck in the wrong gear, that much is clear.

Happy head wear, if you can ever find one.
    Attached Images Attached Images Opinions on ths ALL~SS hat 

The twin of this cap is for sale for about three times what I paid for this....the piece for sale is missing its badges.

I make no judgment here about prices or dealers or whatever. Please do not start in on dealers, since the object is on a consignment site and the collector in question is in search of bags of ducats.

I just want to register the march of events, the force of destiny.

The cap was made by the Fa. Breiter, Muenchen.

What hardly needs saying is my dumb a$$ labor to improve the commonweal hereabouts has also resulted in better fakes, whereby the beginning collectors are caught between the devil and the deep blue sea as regards foetid woolens.

Had I known, I would have kept my mouth shut and the camera shutter closed....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on ths ALL~SS hat   Opinions on ths ALL~SS hat  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2