Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Original or fake: Heer Officers Schirmmutze

Article about: Hi to all, hope you had a good xmas. Have just recently acquired this cap for a song so am a little bit worried if original or not. I hope the photo's have uploaded ok. It came with the ali

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Now read this thread:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cap-a...oseurs-338398/

Hope this helps you?

Cheers, Ade.
    Adrian is my hero.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original or fake: Heer Officers Schirmmutze
    P
    Many

Thanks for the info. Steve. If you go onto the RJM site and look at Ref; B497 see what you think.

Default That Cap

Hi Steve, I phoned up RJ Militaria and spoke to a chap called Richard about the cap before buying it. I asked if it was genuine and if so, why it was so cheap. He assured me that it was an original cap and that they have found that by lowering the price of items they get a quicker turnover. I have since bought the cap and here is a photo, it is the Officer'sOriginal or fake: Heer Officers SchirmmutzeOriginal or fake: Heer Officers SchirmmutzeOriginal or fake: Heer Officers Schirmmutze Artillery one. The others I purchased from another dealer who I read up on and was found to be a genuine seller of German caps. I also get 2 cap eagles, do they look genuine or not, can not see any symbols or makers marks on them. I am in the process of buying another cap which is a infantry NCO cap. Will show pic. when I get it. Really caught the bug now, better build a bigger room.Original or fake: Heer Officers SchirmmutzeOriginal or fake: Heer Officers SchirmmutzeOriginal or fake: Heer Officers SchirmmutzeOriginal or fake: Heer Officers SchirmmutzeOriginal or fake: Heer Officers SchirmmutzeOriginal or fake: Heer Officers SchirmmutzeOriginal or fake: Heer Officers SchirmmutzeOriginal or fake: Heer Officers Schirmmutze
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original or fake: Heer Officers Schirmmutze  

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4