MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Original veterans visor hat? What type? Please help!

Article about: Hello all! I collected this cap today, but I am not sure if it's original. I found some similar ones here: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth-...-cap-425864-1/ But mine is not the same, loo

?

Default Original veterans visor hat? What type? Please help!

Hello all!

I collected this cap today, but I am not sure if it's original. I found some similar ones here: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth...-cap-425864-1/
    But mine is not the same, looks like a mixture instead. Please help me to know the truth!

Thank you!

Thank you!Original veterans visor hat? What type? Please help!Original veterans visor hat? What type? Please help!Original veterans visor hat? What type? Please help!Original veterans visor hat? What type? Please help!Original veterans visor hat? What type? Please help!Original veterans visor hat? What type? Please help!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original veterans visor hat? What type? Please help!
    P
    Many

Original veterans visor hat? What type? Please help!Original veterans visor hat? What type? Please help!No, sad to say, that is a post war cap. The Nazi one has the swastika in the cap band. This enclosure of yours is an Elbsegler and or Prinz Heinrich Muetze kind of thingy.
    The veteran's cap also has the Kyffhaeuser badge on the rhombus. I just got one in Wien, so I am an expert.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-14-2014 at 11:35 PM.

?

Ohh bad news. Can the "bird" be original? It was separated when I bought. And it has Ges. Gesch. marking on the back of it.

I do not know said insignia. I pried off the eagle and wreath and cockade of the one I bought recently in Europe.

I collect black SS caps. You should have no trouble finding veterans' insignia, nor a cap. Many of the dealers have these caps, i.e. Whammond, Shea and Herman, for instance.

If you are unsure of what you are buying, it is always best to post pictures here before parting with your money. A legitimate seller should not have any problem with that. Self education is always the best road to travel. The insignia appears to be period original but as FB stated, they are very common. I hope you can obtain a refund if that is the path you wish to take.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

This is a post-1945 West German Kyffhaeuser Visor with 3rd Reich Veteran's Insignia added...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Thank you all! The seller is correct and it was a "face to face" personal business, so I can turn it back!

?

Anyway the cap and the insignia was two different items, but we (the seller and I) thought they are belong together. Before I take them back (possible only in january) I would try to sell them here. What do you think? Can I offer them in the site's "ad forum"? Maybe they can cause pleasure for somebody.

yes, there are very nice visors indeed - I had 5 in my collection but traded them - will need to find another one :-)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast