Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???

Article about: Hi guys. I picked these up today. The owner seemed to think they were both bad... and I am not one to argue. I however am not sure of the authenticity of any or all the pieces in this group.

Default Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???

Hi guys. I picked these up today. The owner seemed to think they were both bad... and I am not one to argue. I however am not sure of the authenticity of any or all the pieces in this group. From my research the cap eagle on the visor is genuine RZM M1/72 Marked... That's as far as I got. I appreciate any opinions provided.

Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???
    P
    Many

I would not toss the peaked cap out just yet, in fact.

I kinda thought that there might be something here. The peaked cap looks like it has had a poor restoration done to the bill.

Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???The peaked cap could be real. If it is real, it needs some repair, and will be a nice, desirable thing.

It could be a '60s Atwood cap, but I do not think so. The cello rhombus looks ok, as far as it goes.

I would have to examine the thing.

Good luck. Ben VK in the UK can fix it, too.

I have no comment on the M 43 cap. I do not follow all the fakes, nor do I collect originals. I stick with peaked caps.

I will let Mr. Mint have a say, since he looks at more things than do I.

A Peaked Cap on an imposing figure.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pair of dodgy SS caps.... maybe???  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I am with F-B--I think the visor is good, and is worth restoring, and I agree, it should be sent to Ben VK for restoration.

I do not collect M-43s, so I will let others speak to that.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by stonemint View Post
    I am with F-B--I think the visor is good, and is worth restoring, and I agree, it should be sent to Ben VK for restoration.

I do not collect M-43s, so I will let others speak to that.
    Oops. I thought so. Glad that Mr. Mint thinks so, too. It needs its Steg fixed, i.e. the vertical stiffener that holds up the crown, etc. Ben is the man to fix these things with his hands of wonder.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast