Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Pakistani Gebirgsjäger

Article about: It is what it is Currently doing the rounds..to be fair this was posted on a Facebook site as a copy

?

Quote by wizardman View Post
    I was at a Military show today , and a 'dealer' had even worse than this..the trick being, he was telling people who knew a little "thats not my specialty"..but when an unsuspecting person came around it was 'genuine'...when i first arrived there a guy was standing with what could only be described as the absolute worst copy 'Luftwaffe Visor ' ive seen, telling his mate how a German Ace owned it and the guy had a photo of him wearing it..It was primarily a gun show and their forte is definitely not this kind of stuff, so some will buy the story, oh and photo
    I had the same fight awhile ago at a show.. The dealer had "Facsimiles" of a hat with "True" provenance and let every person with potato chips / greasy fingers hold it... "Really" ? I questioned the vendor and he seemed truly annoyed... I examined the piece and it was a post war fake... Couldn't tell him different though..
    Buy the piece... Not the story... Based on fact, Double check if in doubt on the "Forum" before plunking down $$ if possible.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pakistani Gebirgsjäger
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by wizardman View Post
    Not in the States mate...but it seems to be universal
    Yeah. I knew. A bit of a joke for me as there was a show there today and it was the same story like yours....I stopped going (as well as most of the decent dealers).
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2