MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Panzer cap up for review

Article about: Hello all. I have been offered what is being described as a panzer cap. To me it looks like the fabric is in almost too good of condition. Iam unfamiliar with these and will be asking for mo

Default Panzer cap up for review

Hello all. I have been offered what is being described as a panzer cap. To me it looks like the fabric is in almost too good of condition. Iam unfamiliar with these and will be asking for more pictures. Any thoughts while i stand by for more pictures?
    Any help is always greatly appreciated and thanks much.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer cap up for review   Panzer cap up for review  

Panzer cap up for review   Panzer cap up for review  

Panzer cap up for review   Panzer cap up for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer cap up for review
    P
    Many

Not a good one to me....Insignia is fake, maker, and construction....sorry !

Hello,
    You need to ask photos of the inside, like a close view of the airvents.
    The insignia is a reproduction and buttons do not look right
    The Panzer Feldmütze 42 is quite rare, i only handled one example in decades of collecting
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Jphilip, thank you very much for your reply. To me the insignia looked off as well. Alsonthe cap looks new not 80 years old... I am running into more and more dishonest sellers by the day and its not getting any better...

A lot of my Feldmützen or Einheitsfeldmützen are like new, just because i like mint or almost mint headgear, being like new is not a wrong feature at all. Don't use this kind of criteria to judge what is right or wrong otherwise you might let good items pass by without buying them. Ask for good photos of the inside part of airvents and you'll know fast if it's a good one or not...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

I will have to get a look at the inside of a good caps air vents and then bad to make the comparison

Quote by chuck303 View Post
    I will have to get a look at the inside of a good caps air vents and then bad to make the comparison
    Hello again,
    below you can see airvents from original continental Feldmütze and Tropenmütze mit Schirm....
    Sorry i can't show you bad ones, i don't have any reproduction caps in my collection...
    Thanks

Panzer cap up for review
    Panzer cap up for review

In Memoriam :