Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzer hat - good or ...

Article about: hello guy,s.i ve been ofered this hat.seller told that he find it in old house.price at all are small,but enyway wish to get your opinion.no eny sighns or traces from insignias.for me it loo

Default Panzer hat - good or ...

hello guy,s.i ve been ofered this hat.seller told that he find it in old house.price at all are small,but enyway wish to get your opinion.no eny sighns or traces from insignias.for me it looks good but maybe i,m wrong.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer hat - good or ...   Panzer hat - good or ...  

Panzer hat - good or ...   Panzer hat - good or ...  

Panzer hat - good or ...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer hat - good or ...
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Panzer hat - good or ...

I might be wrong but somethings telling me that its not quite right, i was under the impression the the front piece should be a little higher so as to site an eagle without losing the swastika below the front flap, also the front is rounded at the top, i thought they were more peaked at the top and stood out more, see what the experts say.

thanks for opinion DAVEJB. maybe experts need more photos,or maybe i,m not good with camera.front is enough high for eagle,and maybe looks too round because my hand in it........! looks like hat was laying compressed for long time,probably that,s the reason why shape from first view looks wrong.enyway thankyou Davejb

The shape bothers me too. Odd that it is missing the insignia too.

I would pass on it if offered to me.

Cheers, Ade.

thanks Adrian for your opinion too. i accept what you say.just wish to add-so many times i,ve seen german cloth stuff,found by my friends in attics etc:looking good-nice, real for 100% BUT different areas not so caled textbook corect.....(dilemma. what you Ade think about interior and stamp.i ask because pz hats not my competence.thanks again

The stamps are strange too. I would expect to see a size stamp, like a "56" or similar.

Cheers, Ade.

Hello,
    no insignia (no previous stitchings, no nap wear around)
    no grommets
    strange shape
    strange lining
    strange markings
    that's a bit too much for the same cap i guess....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

thaks you too JPhilip.i do agree also with you. just my opinion-there is too much work to do,so why not bether just make everything corect??? i,ll try find out what kind of black hats have been used by Latvian SCHUMA batalions,polizei Hilfsdienst.theese guys use black hats like this.from far looks like PZ hats,but in fact different.just need more time,to call some other friends and ask. ....TO BE CONTINUED

?

I think JPhilip said all. I don't think it's even german. I would pass with no worries

at the moment i dont askass or not pass. my country had theyr own history during ww2,we had so many different freiwiligen units serving for German ordnung-and almoust all had theyr own uniforms with unclasified components.SO IF IT,S NOT GERMAN PZ HAT I DON,T CARE. it,s even more interesting for me if it,s made for some Latvian unit during ww2.We had few small factories where alive lefted jews made,repaired etc army,police and other unit equipment. Also skulls for ss caps and hats have been made in Riga(hope everyone knows that).SO THANKYOU GUYS FOR YOUR HELP.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast