Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

Article about: by zippa43 Gentlemen moderators. I ask you to leave this topic open until that time until I get to the comments seller and other opinions of experts on the subject. with respect. Mr. Stonemi

Default re: Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

if this is true as you say.
    I beg you not to close this topic.
    I want to write a letter to my local dealer.
    and to invite him here in this topic.
    I want him to give us your explanation on this account.
    because it is currently placed at risk the reputation of one of the best in my opinion the dealer.

And yet. I would like to ask you to substantiate your words.
    Me, and probably the person who sold me this thing.
    It will be interesting to know on what basis of your assumptions?
    I'll have to somehow prove that the dealer, sold me a fake. as you put it.
    What's wrong?
    If possible I would like specific arguments.
    This is, a good money friends.

Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?
    P
    Many

You should ask the really expert army collectors here, of whom I am not one, though I have collected Pz caps since 1968 on the side. Mr. Chris Stonemint is the authority on this site on caps, but the others here have very fine collections, too. They have posted superb and marvelous pieces. The Daleuge mark is heavily faked and frequently seen, whereas real caps by this Saarbruecken oops Hannover maker are rare in my experience. I am sorry to disappoint you, as I know how painful such a thing is. Real caps are found on the leading sites with a more or less good reputation. I do not want to endorse dealers here, but I perhaps flatter myself that I can tell a fake cap. Your insignia are attractive, but I think these are now well faked in Pakistan or Hungary or Romania or wherever.

Sorry again to shatter your hopes. I know how difficult it is since about 1966.

PS I think these experts include Mr. Karl S. and others whom I have failed to honor appropriately.

PSS there must be some better way to do this than the cyber inquisition which only makes for hard feelings and takes a huge amount of psychic energy to proffer a polite response in unpleasant circumstances.

PSSS I honestly think there should be a separate, detoxified show and tell corner where the agony and ecstasy can unfold without the collateral damage. Such also requires that the appointed play ground supervision (i.e. the appointed moderator) here exercise their proper role with some judiciousness, as well. I also kindly suggest that such a show and tell corner also have a disinterested, somehow organized expertise that can adjudicate conflict without the blood letting that is now the norm on these sites and has propelled their swift and certain decline.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    PSS there must be some better way to do this than the cyber inquisition which only makes for hard feelings and takes a huge amount of psychic energy to proffer a polite response in unpleasant circumstances.

PSSS I honestly think there should be a separate, detoxified show and tell corner where the agony and ecstasy can unfold without the collateral damage. Such also requires that the appointed play ground supervision (i.e. the appointed moderator) here exercise their proper role with some judiciousness, as well. I also kindly suggest that such a show and tell corner also have a disinterested, somehow organized expertise that can adjudicate conflict without the blood letting that is now the norm on these sites and has propelled their swift and certain decline.
    Excellent idea and has my full support. Might I suggest a name? The Authentication Forum!

?

Zippa 43, i feel i must intercede here , FB is considered to be a well known and indeed competent member of this forum, his advise on a number of subjects with caps ,insignia, and costumes, should be taken seriously, im sure he wont mind my stating that he also has collected some of the finest uniforms and caps there are and his knowledge has been accumulated over many years of intense research from original documents pertaining to Third Reich subjects, it is of course upsetting to have a piece of militaria that you have spent hard earned money on to then have doubts cast upon it but that is the reason you posted this thread, to have informed opinions given , it should not be taken as an afront to your collecting skills nor should it be a forum to have the dealer in question paraded here, there are a multitude of fake caps being made and to a very exacting standard, even to the point of having original insignia added, mistakes are made and i would assume by some dealers as well although most of them research the caps fully before sale, i would therefore allow other comments to be aired before you single one out from a very respected member. regards, dave

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Excellent idea and has my full support. Might I suggest a name? The Authentication Forum!
    Thank God, you are here. As far as I am concerned, you can be the cap Zeus or God head or G-d or whatever. It can even be multi denominational. Or there is some title in "Harry Potter" that fits the bill. I just know that I am sick to death of these high jinx, which only cause all of us to hate collecting in the end.

Friends about what you are saying?
    I'll explain what I bought this hat in one a very deserved dealer.
    It guarantees the originality of the goods he sells.
    you are saying that this is a fake.
    I'm not going to argue with you about this.
    I believe you!
    Just if it is a fake. I want to make a dealer a small storm.

I want to make that everyone, understands that there can not buy anything in the store!
    that this dealer is selling a fake.
    I'm going to make a big brainwashing that person.
    Is not it my right to be indignant that I bought for big money is not what I was promised?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Zippa 43, i feel i must intercede here , FB is considered to be a well known and indeed competent member of this forum, his advise on a number of subjects with caps ,insignia, and costumes, should be taken seriously, im sure he wont mind my stating that he also has collected some of the finest uniforms and caps there are and his knowledge has been accumulated over many years of intense research from original documents pertaining to Third Reich subjects, it is of course upsetting to have a piece of militaria that you have spent hard earned money on to then have doubts cast upon it but that is the reason you posted this thread, to have informed opinions given , it should not be taken as an afront to your collecting skills nor should it be a forum to have the dealer in question paraded here, there are a multitude of fake caps being made and to a very exacting standard, even to the point of having original insignia added, mistakes are made and i would assume by some dealers as well although most of them research the caps fully before sale, i would therefore allow other comments to be aired before you single one out from a very respected member. regards, dave
    Dear Dave, you are too kind and overstate my very limited bona fides. I should keep my mouth shut, I think. But many warm thanks. This kind of thread is why I am quickly giving up hope for all of this, but the potentates here should consider my proposal to de conflict and otherwise consign this kind of violence to an area of isolation, an island of some kind, while the rest of us can exchange ideas in a polite manner. I do not want to spend my time raining death on dealers or spoiling the joy of other collectors. Thanks again for the undeserved kind words and all the best to you.

I completely understand, but because all of this is without real names, with no legal authority, and with no profit for me, to say the least, I cannot participate in the fall out. The mechanism here does not work properly. I am sorry to suggest that your cap is less than advertised. I have gone through the same, many, many times, but more in private...or not, as I think of it. You are right to be angry, but please get some expert opinion from others and I hope this all resolves itself to your satisfaction. Ask the leaders here for recommendations on a course of action. The cyber lynching is just repugnant as a real lynching, and I have no appetite for such a thing. None.

Gentlemen moderators. I ask you to leave this topic open until that time until I get to the comments seller and other opinions of experts on the subject.
    with respect.

?

Maybe a special place to put stuff on BEFORE the buy, and then let it examened.
    After that you can decide if you do the buy or let is at the seller.
    No harm done, no one offended.
    when there's no money involved yet, no one will get hurt, except the seller.
    It seems that bad news even brought very carefully still has a huge impact and can result in replies made from the heart instead of the head.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast