Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

Article about: by zippa43 Gentlemen moderators. I ask you to leave this topic open until that time until I get to the comments seller and other opinions of experts on the subject. with respect. Mr. Stonemi

?

Default re: Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

Now now FB, you are starting to make me envious, just once in my lifetime id love to own just one of them, just wait till i win the lottery and ill come begging at your door

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by zippa43 View Post
    I say goodbye to you and your site.
    I and many others have long understood that such forums were just mundane and self-righteous teenagers.
    Goodbye.
    good luck to you scribes and Pharisees.
    Proof if ever there was to get this whole, sorry for my language, ridiculous sh!t moved to a forum where it's down to personal choice whether one chooses to respond or not.

Frankly, if this kind of thing goes on too much longer, there will be no one left to answer it.

?

Food for thought gentlmen and some valid points !! From a moderation point if view i must admit it is rather tiresome and trying having to moderate these " is it real threads " where the disappointed then take it out on the hand that is helping them !! Will discuss this with Ade asap,

regards

Paul

PS One good thing to come out of this thread is that FB ha given us all another peak at some of his wonderful historic pieces I thank him for that !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Red face re: Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

I might add that if you are too sensitive to deal with criticism of the piece you display, simply avoid doing so. Best that one go on believing he has a unique item than to be disappointed if he cannot bear the truth.

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Food for thought gentlmen and some valid points !! From a moderation point if view i must admit it is rather tiresome and trying having to moderate these " is it real threads " where the disappointed then take it out on the hand that is helping them !! Will discuss this with Ade asap,

regards

Paul

PS One good thing to come out of this thread is that FB ha given us all another peak at some of his wonderful historic pieces I thank him for that !!

Here is my dog, as well, who is not especially interested in Nazi regalia, but whom I love all the more for it. She distracts me when the on line thingy becomes too droll, as it just has today.

Here she admires a dog birthday party. Notice her intense and focused expression. Rather than writing some ill considered response to the post that has gone south, I took for her a walk so she would do a number of one plus one equals......Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

Here are some things I own, but they give me less pleasure than my Irish Terrier. They are foetid woolens, more so for having for having been spat on by III. Reich officers, because of my scribbling. Actually I have known many of these men in their time, nor did they spit on me at all, in fact. Far from it. The one SS officer with whom I was friends did think the collecting this stuff was quite odd, in fact.

I actually think the whole thing with the Janke cap and the over the top outrage and haiku of buyer's remorse might be a subtle satire. If so, then chapeau.

I wish I had thought of it, really.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?   Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?  

Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?   Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?  

Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?   Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?  

Attached Images Attached Images Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say? 

Why do you think that Nazi regalia makes people so angry?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?   Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?  

Attached Images Attached Images Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say? 

These old woolens only cause dismay, horror, shock, and awe. The man at the bottom is getting rid of his cap and using it in a practical way. Little does he know what discord and disruption to universal harmony such a cap will cause seventy years in the future.

Attached Images Attached Images Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?  Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?  Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?  Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say? 

I think many people mistake collectors for fanatics and Nazi sympathizers. This makes many people angry.

I have met very few collectors of TR regalia who hold such views. Most of us are interested in history and conservation as well as the incredible variety and aesthetic pleasure of the quality of workmanship produced for German amred forces and political branches during this period. Holding one of these pieces in my hands gives me great pleasure.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast