Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

Article about: by zippa43 Gentlemen moderators. I ask you to leave this topic open until that time until I get to the comments seller and other opinions of experts on the subject. with respect. Mr. Stonemi

Default re: Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

You are absolutely right, and zippa43 has either proffered us a very subtle satire of our habitus, or he is an ill informed twit, with some skill as a writer. I could have saved him a lot of trouble had he bought one of my surplus caps a few months earlier. Instead, the handful of us have come up with what might be a solution for the organic flaws of these sites. Ben you are a fine man, as are the rest of your upholding this site. I wonder what happened to the woman in Iceland who wanted to write a paper on the fashion history of black uniforms? I wonder. I flew over her again recently and shall do so presently, but the volcanoes are erupting elsewhere.

I was told that Dr. Breuer used a combination of urine, bee's wax and cigar ash to age his caps in the 1960s. A very novel mixture, don't you think? At least you cannot yet smell things through the internet.Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?
    P
    Many

Here I am in my glory. I am very fond of elephants, and do like the circus, too, but prefer those in Germany.Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

But this poster captures something of today's exchange, does it not? Sarrasani was the great German circus. Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

?

Quote by locloc08 View Post
    I have attached a picture of a cat I once had. He was very large as you can see, and did not have any interest in Third Reich costumes, preferring instead lots and lots of food.
    Honestly, I enjoyed this post more than any other in years. I have a fondness for really fat cats!!!

However, actually, no one has the right to tell others how they should go about navigating a forum like this or any other. FB has is own style and what a unique style it is. I also do what I can in my own style. The point of the discussion was, I believe, to avoid all the nuances in one seperate forum when some straight, hard hitting but fair responses are needed? Then leave another seperate forum for thhe rest of us farts to waffle on?

Is Wilma Breuer in this picture? There is no urine, bee's wax or cigar ash here, either. Nicht wahr?Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

I was in Germany at this time, but not there and not with them, plainly. I cannot speak Oberbayern dialect, so I would not have a chance with these young women, you see. One woman once told me that I spoke as if someone was reading the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung aloud. She did not mean me well by saying so, either.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Honestly, I enjoyed this post more than any other in years. I have a fondness for really fat cats!!!

However, actually, no one has the right to tell others how they should go about navigating a forum like this or any other. FB has is own style and what a unique style it is. I also do what I can in my own style. The point of the discussion was, I believe, to avoid all the nuances in one seperate forum when some straight, hard hitting but fair responses are needed? Then leave another seperate forum for thhe rest of us farts to waffle on?
    Dear Ben, please write to Adrian S and tell him your idea. Also write to Mr. Chris S, too. He also should check in here more, too. We should do something positive for these sites, since the 12 step program to overcome head wear problems has not worked for me. The fat cat is amusing, really.

Schoene Gruesse to you and happy Halloween to you, too. I guess Zippa43 got no treat from us, but he could have with some more deft and adroit engagement of the mechanism here.

But I still think his was a big gag, somehow.

?

I dont know whether to admit this or not but since FB posted his dogs name we named my eldest daughter Lara , also from Zhivago, we used to play Lara,s theme to get her to sleep, but i digress, collecting is what it is, it shouldnt matter what the subject relates to provided you are not harming anyone nor glorifying a period of humanity that caused so much heartache, these are objects nothing more, they hold a fascination to the collector because of the historic content, plus , and lets not beat about the bush here, they also have a monetary value which for the most part means little to us but it does mean when times are bad we have the option of reselling for a tidy sum, as do art collectors, stamp collectors and so forth, it is the narrow minded that equate what we collect as evil, yet some people collect slavery memorabilia and to me this was a period in history when almost every nation was involved in some way or other yet i dont see it is my place to ridicule nor cast out these collectors, history is history, it happened and will continue to happen no matter what people say, should we say that iraqi items are to be classed as abhorrent or afghani, no doubt there will be the same discussions over these wars long after we have popped our clogs, enough of the rant, back to the serious matter of good honest and original items to collect

?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    and what a unique style it is.!?
    I think I recognise the third on the right.

Your points are all well taken and entirely correct. My only thing here is that these posts always seem to end in tantrums, screaming matches, and fits and such. I wonder why that is? Clausewitz wrote about the forces of anger and hatred in war as a motive force, as he had been a witness to same since the age of 12 when he first went to war. He was also a witness to the French Revolution, which in a different form, may be happening again somehow in the years to come (but less so in France, mind you...) I suppose we all fundamentally know that life contains more than merely being made into consumers and deriving our sense of value from mass produced products without any intrinsic value added. My desire to own Nazi regalia dates to about 1961 when I first saw the regalia brought back by a grammar school chum in the foot locker. I can still smell the distinct odor of the red dye of the Hakenkreuzkampfbinde and how the RZM tag fell off when we played with it.

The rest has been an expensive distraction, whereby I even got a PhD in German history, and lived there, if you can imagine.Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

What on earth are you people talking about?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast