Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

Article about: by zippa43 Gentlemen moderators. I ask you to leave this topic open until that time until I get to the comments seller and other opinions of experts on the subject. with respect. Mr. Stonemi

Default re: Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    It's been a pleasure my friends, I'm off now to feed the cat.
    You have my total and undying support as cap God. My warm regards to your cat and all other friends of yours. Lara is going to have dinner now.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?
    P
    Many

piw
    ?

FB has the most interesting way of using the english language!

I think a seperate authentication forum would be a good idea.

Hi Guys, I did not get to read all of this last night as I am up to my eyes in decorating work. I have tears rolling down my face with laughing!

I will give your idea some thought. I will not be online tonight as we have a party to attend.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Gentlemen i wish i had stayed up late in the night to follow this discussion !!

I might add that i do love dogs myself and have a passing interest in foetid wollens of which i am learning so much from these forums !!

I might also add that i am now on an intensive course to improve my Oberbayern accent
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Thoroughly enjoyed this thread last night and came back today to re-read it all over again!

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I was told that Dr. Breuer used a combination of urine, bee's wax and cigar ash to age his caps in the 1960s. A very novel mixture, don't you think?
    Also used during the period. Here is a young lady in attractive rayon overalls applying said mixture from the peewaxash tin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?  

?

My sister Rachel and Dennis the dog hypnotised by some BBQ sausages..
    Dennis is sadly no longer with us.

I asked Coco the cat to supply me with some urine and this was her response.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?   Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?  

Thanks, friends, for the marvelous posts. You all have redeemed my faith in our collective endeavor.

Here is some more Nazi regalia, for what it is worth. I have not removed the badges, either.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?   Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?  

Attached Images Attached Images Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say? 

Here is Lara, Irish Terrier, at play.Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

These are her dog friends, and dog play supervisor, none of whom share our travail over fake caps, and the difficulties of imparting knowledge in our digitalized and globalized 21st century with its aches and pains. Didn't Frederick II of Prussia say it best: "I know men, I prefer dogs..."

Here is Frederick's palace in Potsdam and the graves of his dogs next to his own on the terrace.Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast