Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

Article about: by zippa43 Gentlemen moderators. I ask you to leave this topic open until that time until I get to the comments seller and other opinions of experts on the subject. with respect. Mr. Stonemi

Default re: Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

In a rendering of the era.....Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?
    P
    Many

An army Panzer cap for those who do not want to read the whole thread here. Wie schade.Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say? Most these here have now found another home. Some have not, though.

Also a Panzer cap of a kind, which also made its way via an over priced dealer to a new home. I got the short end of the stick on this deal, mind you.Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

?

Tremendous FB!

I own very few of these items at the present time, finances and the heart strings dictate which ones are kept and which ones find new owners.

This pink piped example has a special place in my heart.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?  

A remarkable and astonishing cap, especially as it dis proves the collector lore as concerns this species of cap. It has a fine home of a deserving soul.
    Bravo.

This pink piped example has a special place in my heart.
    Ben, have you a girl friend ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Mr. Stonemint is enjoined to offer an opinion, as are the other leading lights here. I am just one personage, and though some of you accord me knowledge, I defer to others who are more informed than I am. Thanks and good luck.
    I have been in the wilderness for the past week, so I apologize for my delay in responding. However, the pics look like they have been pulled.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Ok, the cap above is a reproduction well known to most that have an interest and experience in collecting these things. I could go into a lot of details but I don't wish too right now and that just highlights the need to have seperate forums for this kind of thing.

Might I suggest that we ask Chris (Stonemint) to moderate a new authentication forum, if it's decided that this is a good idea. In my opinion, Chris would be the best person as he is extremely knowledgeable and respected plus has a very considerate and calm personality. I've never ever seen him loose his temper unlike myself for instance!
    I would be happy to help him out however as I do spend a lot of time online and could probably respond to posts more in keeping with the timezone of the larger European input here than other forums.

Anyway, just food for thought. I'm very keen to get this working if possible and would lead from the front if given the opportunity.

The problem here is lack of traffic but I'm sure we could change all that if we really set the benchmark for new ideas.
    Thanks for the props, Ben.
    The hat is a common Janke. Looks like we have to pin a Janke thread over here.

Just read the entire thread--I hate it when I am late to the party!

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Just read the entire thread--I hate it when I am late to the party!
    We have all made a pretty serious proposition which you and Adrian would do well to consider. Per saldo, we all here do not want the rules of the road as obtain on the other site where you also post, and where the level of behavior has grown ever more abysmal. Ben and I think there should be a de toxified show and tell place which somehow channelizes the nonsense away from the struggle to learn without the horse s---t that is now the norm else where. Also, those who are moderators should also arrange to share the duty when not present, and I nominate Ben VK to be the co moderator here, since a lot of the traffic here takes place in another time zone, on another continent. Without due diligence (as does not transpire on the lord of the flies site which some of you still favor...) and good order and discipline, this site will go tango ultra also, which would be a real shame. We have a high profile in Google now, to good effect, and we can stay that way if we adhere to a high standard. Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

The chap who posted his fake cap did not behave very well, but he is hardly alone, and some of us are tired of offering up hard won knowledge for little reward and much travail. The way forward, then, is a toxic holding area or locale where the "is it real...." traffic can be shunted to allow the express train of knowledge and learning to pass quickly.

Happy hats.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-01-2010 at 05:16 AM.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast