Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

Article about: by zippa43 Gentlemen moderators. I ask you to leave this topic open until that time until I get to the comments seller and other opinions of experts on the subject. with respect. Mr. Stonemi

Default re: Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

These people want good order and discipline, too.Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    The hat is a common Janke. Looks like we have to pin a Janke thread over here.
    Could be a good idea Chris
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Did the Mutzenfabrik thread get deleted? That was far and away the most interesting thread on the subject ever posted and a crying shame if it's gone.

?

Ade, Paul, Chris and others. Could we get this proposition of another forum within the forums evaluated and considered ASAP?

I really do think it would set a banchmark and be of huge benefit to all.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Did the Mutzenfabrik thread get deleted? That was far and away the most interesting thread on the subject ever posted and a crying shame if it's gone.
    My posts going back to 2008 are present somewhere in the thicket, so it must be there. I put a lot of work into that thread.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Ade, Paul, Chris and others. Could we get this proposition of another forum within the forums evaluated and considered ASAP?

I agree 100% and think such a sanitary move would organize things better and save a lot of wear and tear on the few pillars of this site who bear most of the burden. Also, Ben VK should be made the European moderator to complement the North American one so as to cover the time difference and widen the range of expertise.

I have a lot of seniority here won the hard way and I urge my colleagues to give this proposition very serious deliberation. We also do not need a bunch of stickies so much as a toxic area and a toxic free area where the sharing of the burden is equitable. A polite response to a ding bat posting takes a huge amount of time and energy. Many people won't post anymore because of a certain frequency of low quality or difficult posts.

The solution is obvious and argues strongly for swift implementation.

?

I did ask for it to be a pinned thread on more than one occasion FB.

It surely should be, of course. Oh well. You and I can roll the rock up the hill and watch it fall on us. I think it is still here, but I do not know where. These things sink into the goo as time passes unless you lift it skywards. Who has time? I am eagerly buying up real III. Reich tailoring books so as to widen the horizons here.

In any case, warm regards to our readers on all continents and pfui to those who wreck our website with childish behavior.

Why has the 21st century propelled human civility and customs so far backward?

The Mutzenfabrik thread, along with others, used to be pinned at the top the cloth headgear section as little as a few days ago. I'm sure of that. I wonder what happened?

?

Quote by BenVK View Post

Guys rest assured we are on the case and the proposal is being discussed , unfortunately Ade is very busy with other things at the moment so a decision is taking time !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast