Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzer Schutzmütze and bandana???

Article about: Hey gang! I've been asked to make an offer on this group. I am not familiar with what it's worth... and even if it is what I'm saying it is... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Default Panzer Schutzmütze and bandana???

Hey gang!

I've been asked to make an offer on this group. I am not familiar with what it's worth... and even if it is what I'm saying it is...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Panzer Schutzmütze and bandana???Panzer Schutzmütze and bandana???Panzer Schutzmütze and bandana???

Panzer Schutzmütze and bandana???Panzer Schutzmütze and bandana???Panzer Schutzmütze and bandana???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Schutzmütze and bandana???
    P
    Many

Default Re: Panzer Schutzmütze and bandana???

Not a Panzerschutzmütze and no Third Reich connection whatsoever: It's an armored troops beret of the Federal German Army [Bundeswehr] (ridiculously "decorated" with an RZM label by some faker) and a generic triangular cloth from a first aid kit.

That explains why I could find no such beast after an hour of searching.

It makes me feel better because my gut was saying no no no no... but most everything these folks had was right as rain.

People who sell such obvious fantasy fakes are either stupid or dishonest. In either case, they can not be trusted and should be avoided.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Not a Panzerschutzmütze and no Third Reich connection whatsoever: It's an armored troops beret of the Federal German Army [Bundeswehr] (ridiculously "decorated" with an RZM label by some faker) and a generic triangular cloth from a first aid kit.
    Not that it really matters, but is not the RZM tag on the black cloth item, not the post war Beret?
    Last edited by Jerry B; 08-29-2012 at 04:58 PM.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

the RZM tag is on the piece of triangular cloth.

Quote by LostDutchman View Post
    the RZM tag is on the piece of triangular cloth.
    Ah, sorry; I should have had a closer look: It appeared to me that it was sewn to the beret's sweat band!

Doesn't change the nature of the Bundeswehr beret, of course; but I may have been too hasty with the black cloth.

It would appear to be a HJ scarf, although I cannot tell whether it is a genuine one or not. Perhaps Bob Coleman could comment on the RZM tag?