Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Pawel Nowak's… Einheitsmutze M43??

Article about: Hi all, As some of you may recall, I made an ill-advised transaction with a certain 'Pawel Nowak' some months ago: Ignorant slut that I am - I went ahead and sent him a wire transfer to a Eu

MAP
    ?

Don't wait...we love seeing collections!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pawel Nowak's… Einheitsmutze M43??
    P
    Many

I can only offer you a teaser at this stage. I'm living with the in-laws and so most of the library is packed up in boxes. The collection itself, however, is coming along. The glazed propaganda leaflets were picked up by m grandfather as he was fighting his way toward Caen after landing on gold beach on D-Day. He was in the R.A.S.C. fleet that paved the way for advancing columns of armour and these were scattered about the Normandy countryside by the Luftwaffe.

More pics in the new year when we get our house and I can begin unpacking and laying out / building the study.

Pawel Nowak's… Einheitsmutze M43??Pawel Nowak's… Einheitsmutze M43??Pawel Nowak's… Einheitsmutze M43??

?

Was his adres on the package?

I have his address somewhere in my inbox, of course, but not on the parcel. And anyway, I am not comfortable posting his details on this or any other forum as I don't know what the implications will be for me -down the line- should I release such data into the cybersphere. He has a lot of enemies I'm sure, and I would rather keep my nose clean. He is a crook and I have learnt the hard way dealing with him, but it's a valuable lesson and I've moved on.

?

Phil,

I have sent you a PM with details.

Best regards,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2