Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Pith helmet badge or what?

Article about: Hey guys, First time asking a question or posting for that matter. I'm thinking about buying this piece, it looks similar to a pith helmet badge but it's a lot thicker(not stamped sheet meta

Default Pith helmet badge or what?

Hey guys,
    First time asking a question or posting for that matter. I'm thinking about buying this piece, it looks similar to a pith helmet badge but it's a lot thicker(not stamped sheet metal like a pith badge) and it has different posts on the back. Another curious thing is the name and numbers scratched on the back "Poker" &"P22". The seller 'says' that he took it to a dealer and that the dealer told him that it was rare and that he had never seen one, (don't they all, haha). I know it's a pretty rough piece but if it's real and cheap enough, we'll see. I would appreciate any info on this. Pith helmet badge or what?Pith helmet badge or what?Pith helmet badge or what?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pith helmet badge or what?
    P
    Many

Stay clear!!

Tom

This is what it should look like.

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images Pith helmet badge or what?  Pith helmet badge or what? 

Poor cast badge in the style of a Heer pith eagle. I cannot think of any reason why this would have been made during the period, though why someone would produce such an awful item since escapes me.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Ok thanks guys, I thought it may have been some other item mistaken as Pith badge. Will definitely pass. Either way it is puzzling. Thanks for everything.

its a or what?