Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RAD Robin Hood Cap

Article about: Private purchase. Opinions are greatly appreciated.

?

Default RAD Robin Hood Cap

Private purchase. Opinions are greatly appreciated. Marked Deutches Industrie.

RAD Robin Hood CapRAD Robin Hood CapRAD Robin Hood CapRAD Robin Hood Cap
    Last edited by visor; 01-11-2015 at 06:49 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Robin Hood Cap
    P
    Many

The Ruptured Duck is a very reputable dealer, I have had nothing but good experiences buying from them. so IMO its good.

RAD Robin Hood CapRAD Robin Hood CapRAD Robin Hood CapRAD Robin Hood Capitems from the same source in my collection:

- - ------- - -

I have spent a fortune with Shea. His items are very costly, but I have not found the same quality in other sources, save in the fish tales of over enthusiastic persons out of touch with reality.

Or, how I found my collection of 27 black SS uniforms and 50 plus black SS caps in a rag picker's store in the Fairfax district of Los Angeles, California in 1959...!

Actually, some of my collection did come from persons who did this, but not any time in the last three decades.

I am chums with Shea. He wants to buy my collection.

Shea has also been on a buying spree recently, and has told me that he has gotten very nice things. I am not an expert on RAD, but surely someone here is and can say more.

The officer cap of the labor service he has is also very nice. Also, he will take the thing back if you are displeased.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Shea has also been on a buying spree recently, and has told me that he has gotten very nice things. I am not an expert on RAD, but surely someone here is and can say more.

The officer cap of the labor service he has is also very nice. Also, he will take the thing back if you are displeased.
    I have been purchasing from Bill for a few years. He has cost me more than my ex wife, but the quality is top notch. I did post his officers rad cap, insignia is wrong on it. I just need the members thumbs up, and I will purchase the item.

By the way Friedrich, I think everyone would love to purchase your collection.......and I would also purchase the table they are displayed on.

Quote by visor View Post
    I have been purchasing from Bill for a few years. He has cost me more than my ex wife, but the quality is top notch. I did post his officers rad cap, insignia is wrong on it. I just need the members thumbs up, and I will purchase the item.

By the way Friedrich, I think everyone would love to purchase your collection.......and I would also purchase the table they are displayed on.

Thanks. You are welcome to my collection, too, when I sell. At the moment, I am going deeply in the wrong direction, however.

I do not know RAD things at all.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-11-2015 at 08:13 PM.

?

Very elegant with a big touch of class. That is for the visors and the room.
    I will start selling my kidneys in anticipation of your yard sale day.

Visor, sorry to say, but that is a Janke reproduction.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Visor, sorry to say, but that is a Janke reproduction.
    Do not be sorry at all Stonemint. I was waiting on your input before making a decision. Thank you, just saved me 800 plus dollars. I was skeptical, and I can breathe easily now.

Thanks again Stonemint.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast