Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The Rarest of SA Kepis?

Article about: This cap is a real puzzlement. I do not believe it has any connection with SA Gruppe Hochland or even the SA. The Gruppe color at the top is incorrect for Hochland. There is also a lack of R

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Rarest of SA Kepis?
    P
    Many

The poster is great, thanks!

Looks like Weitze bought it to re-sell:

https://www.weitze.net/detail/62/SA_...6__216362.html
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

I just don't believe in this cap...

Will see in a while this cap, as a friend of mine did buy it. I think one must have this one in hands
    to know more about it.
    My friend is convinced the cap is a good one and he might be able to know, as he owns over 400 TR
    caps and so he is able to compare.

Thanks for your insight. We salute your friend with his four hundred caps. A good working number. I have only sixty or so.

Hello FB, the man has an enormous collection. From many subjects he owns hundreds of items
    (flags and pennants, buckles, wall plaques or whatever).
    To show some: the shelves with NSFK, NSKK and Allgemeine-SS. Further shown the white
    visored cap from a participant from the 1936 Olympic Games. My friend owns also documents
    from this person and other items. The guy was in athletics.

The Rarest of SA Kepis?

The Rarest of SA Kepis?

Bravo and thank you for the Leckerbissen. We salute your friend's collection and your gracious role in our website. Merry Christmas and all the best in 2014!

Hello FB,

Gern geschehen.

I will ask him if I am allowed to show more of his collection. I do not collect for many years anymore
    and I have been there many times, to see his beautifull stuff. I know of guys that got feelings of nausea
    and started sweating when entering his collection room(s). I have seen them with shaking hands and
    I was sure they got a kind of envy over them! But he has money and many of us cannot afford many
    of the items he owns. What to think of a nearly mint Deutschlanderwache-standard from Bodensee
    for the SA, all parts original and nothing replaced!

With regularity he makes books for private use only. One is waiting for me with 70 pages of headgear and
    another one with 220 pages with cloth insignia of the Third Reich. He often assists me when I need material
    (the wall plaque, the gorgets and aiguillettes-books, as well as the HJ-handbook). He lives in Europe. Not much
    collectors have seen his collection as he is very carefull with inviting.

Thank you for the above. I am always grateful to see nice things and envy and jealousy are misplaced, I think. All the best to you.
    A sophisticated and well thought out collection is always a pleasure to me at least, and to know that such things are preserved, especially in Europe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast