Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Is this an Real Wehrmacht Heer Old Style Visor

Article about: by BenVK Oh god, here we go again. Look, we are trying to help you from making a mistake. If you don't want to listen, fine. You wouldn't be the first, believe me. yes mate, i was just answe

Default Re: Is this an Real Wehrmacht Heer Old Style Visor

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Oh god, here we go again.

Look, we are trying to help you from making a mistake. If you don't want to listen, fine. You wouldn't be the first, believe me.
    yes mate, i was just answering the question if plastic or not, every oppinion is super nice and i thank everyone for saying something

so i guess this is the so calld soldir sovenier then or something simmilar, the best thing is it was free, thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this an Real Wehrmacht Heer Old Style Visor
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Many manufacturers survived the war or reconstituted after it. A lot of suppliers of Wehrmacht material continued to produce things after the war including military items. Ritter, Assman, Continental, Siemens, Mercedes, Krupp to name a few. The cap in question certainly could have been made by the same manufacturer that was active during the war.
    Your quite right and Traugott Rahne did survive the war but this cap isn't wartime. Here is his TR period label.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this an Real Wehrmacht Heer Old Style Visor  

?

Quote by klinger View Post
    yes mate, i was just answering the question if plastic or not, every oppinion is super nice and i thank everyone for saying something

so i guess this is the so calld soldir sovenier then or something simmilar, the best thing is it was free, thank you
    Free is always good. Post some close ups of the insgina because you might have 200 quids worth of original insignia on this post war cap.

the eagel got testet 1 months ago here on the forum and is real but the cocade was on the visor so i dont know
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this an Real Wehrmacht Heer Old Style Visor   Is this an Real Wehrmacht Heer Old Style Visor  

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Free is always good. Post some close ups of the insgina because you might have 200 quids worth of original insignia on this post war cap.
    yes i like free things, and the visor is still an nice display filler

?

Quote by klinger View Post
    the eagel got testet 1 months ago here on the forum and is real but the cocade was on the visor so i dont know

Really? not too sure about either of them to be honest.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Really? not too sure about either of them to be honest.
    yes, just a shame that he was cut down, but was cheap im a lot

?

Honestly, my advice would be to keep the cap for display, Looks nice! You ain't ever going to be able to sell as original unless you get lucky on ebay.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Honestly, my advice would be to keep the cap for display, Looks nice! You ain't ever going to be able to sell as original unless you get lucky on ebay.
    i dont wanna sell it, it was a present and has a super nice shape and will fit in the shelfs as a perfect filler

Gents, you are quite right, an early Bundeswehr Officers peak cap , IMO before 1963, after that I believe the glossy black peak got covered in light grey material and depending on seniority oakleaves were embroidered around the edge, its a shame somebody desicrated what is today, a rare and collectable piece of early Bundeswehr militaria......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast