MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Reproduction Luftwaffe OR;s/NCO's M43 field cap

Article about: Hi all, I borrowed this reproduction cap from one of the local guys a couple of days back, so I could take a few photos of it, and post it up for all to have a look at. Anyone with a reasona

Default Reproduction Luftwaffe OR;s/NCO's M43 field cap

Hi all,

I borrowed this reproduction cap from one of the local guys a couple of days back, so I could take a few photos of it, and post it
    up for all to have a look at. Anyone with a reasonable knowledge of real M43's wouldn't be taken in by this one, but it is still a cap
    that was made (I think anyway) to deceive, so I thought it might be useful to add it to the 'shame' file perhaps...

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reproduction Luftwaffe OR;s/NCO's M43 field cap   Reproduction Luftwaffe OR;s/NCO's M43 field cap  

Reproduction Luftwaffe OR;s/NCO's M43 field cap   Reproduction Luftwaffe OR;s/NCO's M43 field cap  

Reproduction Luftwaffe OR;s/NCO's M43 field cap   Reproduction Luftwaffe OR;s/NCO's M43 field cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reproduction Luftwaffe OR;s/NCO's M43 field cap
    P
    Many

I know virtually nothing about cloth headgear, but from time to time get the urge.... Thanks for the heads up, this one may have taken this newbie in! Best regards, Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    I know virtually nothing about cloth headgear, but from time to time get the urge.... Thanks for the heads up, this one may have taken this newbie in! Best regards, Jim G.

Hi Jim

Glad my post was of some use mate !

Cheers

Bob

Good clue is that it is missing the rayon strip under the wind flap, good fakes also have these!!

Thanks for bringing these to light, Bob.
    I agree, we need a thread on bad M-43 caps, but not my area--anyone have interest in this?
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”