Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

SA-Marine Cap?

Article about: I was told that this was an SA-Marine cap from the 1930s. Is this the real deal or is it something else? I will really appreciate any help. Thanks

?

Default SA-Marine Cap?

I was told that this was an SA-Marine cap from the 1930s. Is this the real deal or is it something else? I will really appreciate any help.
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA-Marine Cap?   SA-Marine Cap?  

SA-Marine Cap?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA-Marine Cap?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA-Marine Cap?

This is a Prinz Heinrich Muetze, made famous by the brother of William II, and is not in any way associated with the SA. It existed before the SA, and it has existed ever since the SA vanished.

My friend Bob Coleman can illustrate an authentic SA Marine cap, and then some.

SA-Marine Cap?The RZM Herstellungsvorschriften describe exactly the manufacture of such an SA cap.

This cap has no resemblance to a 1st or 2nd pattern S A Marine schirmutze. The shape and materials are incorrect. The band of the cap resembles a DAF festival cap but the form is incorrect. Not a piece worth adding to a collection of S A material. Here is an example of a 2nd pattern cap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA-Marine Cap?  
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks to my colleague for his fine intervention. Where else in the firmament can the innocent seeker find such expert advice?

?

Expert advice indeed! This is truly the best place and the finest bunch of fellas I ever did meet.