Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Sa side cap

Article about: HI guys check this SA side cap out looks real clean is this the real deal or not thanks to every one Attachment 404930Attachment 404930

Default Sa side cap

HI guys check this SA side cap out looks real clean is this the real deal or not thanks to every one Sa side capSa side capAttachment 404930Attachment 404930
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sa side cap   Sa side cap  

Sa side cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sa side cap
    P
    Many

Default Re: Sa side cap

Looks fine to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade can you tell me what the color behind the eagle means division,group,ect
    and how do you tell if it is for an enlisted,nco,officer thanks for all the help Robert.

Hi Robert, Bob Coleman will be able to tell you much more than I: political stuff is not really my field. Each district used a different coloured backing to the eagle.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade how can i get a hold of Bob Coleman or can you contact him let me know best regards Robert,

Quote by wearwolfss View Post
    Hi Ade how can i get a hold of Bob Coleman or can you contact him let me know best regards Robert,
    Being a moderator, I check the forum numerous times during the day. Your cap was worn by a member of the SA Wehrmannschaft, a preinduction military training branch of the SA. The orange-yellow color on the side insignia represents a Gruppe color which is also seen on the top of their kepis Orange was worn by Gruppe Sudwest and Gruppe Mitte, which were renamed Gruppe Neckar and Gruppe Elbe respectively during the war.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks Bob

Cheers, Ade.