Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SALE WWII Handschar Division Fez 13th Waffen SS 13th division German extremely rare

Article about: Now you can get a part history at museum or your home. Rare SS-Style Fez, worn by muslim Members of the SS volunteer division "Handschar", 13th Waffen Mountain Division, Jagdkomman

Default SALE WWII Handschar Division Fez 13th Waffen SS 13th division German extremely rare

Now you can get a part history at museum or your home.

Rare SS-Style Fez, worn by muslim Members of the SS volunteer division "Handschar",
    13th Waffen Mountain Division, Jagdkommando units

This is an authentic Handschar fez. The actual color is more gray than green. This gray fez was used in combat.

Wool construction, with a cloth patch "SS eagle" and "totenkopf" on the front. In the interior there is a number 1943 means of year of production and metal "totenkopf" as you can see in the picture.

Perfect condition as you can see at photos. The photos was made 06.03.2015.

I believe that the collectors are pleased to compete for this extremely rarity a piece of history!

This item is 100% guarantee authentic!

If you have any questions, please message me anytime during the auction!

GOOD LUCK : )

SALE WWII Handschar Division Fez 13th Waffen SS 13th division German extremely rareSALE WWII Handschar Division Fez 13th Waffen SS 13th division German extremely rareSALE WWII Handschar Division Fez 13th Waffen SS 13th division German extremely rareSALE WWII Handschar Division Fez 13th Waffen SS 13th division German extremely rareSALE WWII Handschar Division Fez 13th Waffen SS 13th division German extremely rareSALE WWII Handschar Division Fez 13th Waffen SS 13th division German extremely rareSALE WWII Handschar Division Fez 13th Waffen SS 13th division German extremely rare

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SALE WWII Handschar Division Fez 13th Waffen SS 13th division German extremely rare
    P
    Many

Looks like a replica to me personally , what auction ? also this forum is not for spammers

Its authentic 100%

?

His first post and he's trying to flog it off lol. A bit of decorum would be nice.

Greg

LOL !

Please go to "Craig's list " for attempt number 2........

sorry if doing something wrong, I have this fez and would like to sale it.. its original fez was used in my country in Bosnia during wwII by hands char division.

There is a section you can advertise here...welcome to the forum

Thank you wizard man

?

Also it can be a good idea to first post this fez in the SS section of the forum. many will gladly see it there, and also this forum can maybe aid you in learning more about the Handschar/ KAMA etc.

Welcome

This person has no place on this forum , I am sure the mods will sort it out soon ,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast