Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Schirmmütze ADOLF HITLER Sept 1939

Article about: Hi, I shear a holy grail....... Cheers !

Default re: Schirmmütze ADOLF HITLER Sept 1939

I'm rather confused by all of this..... Dutchie, you're not a collector or expert so why are so sure that this hat is the genuine article? Even after being told that it isn't and the reasons why by some of the most respected and informed collectors there is...

The hat was originally posted by you in this thread here: Helmet from Brandenburg Division ? You claimed that the group of items was found in a barn, however now the hat in question is from a private US estate and is up for sale in an auction house that is apparently respected, care to share the name of the auction house with us? If it was found with all the other items as you claimed, why has it been photographed in a completely different and more proffessional manner with better lighting?

Thanks

Danny

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schirmmütze ADOLF HITLER Sept 1939
    P
    Many

Dutchie if you have proof that it is an original cap then please explain. This is what this forum is for.

Quote by stonemint View Post
    dutchie, humor us and tell us the identity of "the real historic experts"....
    Your arguements are hollow with nothing in the way of either knowledge or expertise to back up your position on this hat. If you are testing the waters to see if you can catch a fish on this Forum, you have picked the wrong venue. This Forum has some of the most respected and knowledgable experts in every field of militaria. Maybe Charlie Synder is your expert. If this is really coming out of an estate(which I doubt), at least the last owner is not around to find out that he had been a big sucker. Take this junk someplace else as you are not the first con man to try and play this game here.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Schirmmütze ADOLF HITLER Sept 1939Schirmmütze ADOLF HITLER Sept 1939Where is Dr. Breuer's combination of Bavarian-beer-induced-urine, cigar ash and bee's wax?

Such little moments as these always seem to attract a crowd as in train wrecks and the toppling of construction cranes.

Pfui.

?

Personally, after studying the images very closely, I believe that the hat is worth stacks of money...
    Attached Images Attached Images Schirmmütze ADOLF HITLER Sept 1939 

For all the professors en moderatorexperts.

Look at www.berliner-auktionhaus.com and search for Adolf Hitler.

And for the real collectors for 25.000 euro you have a holy grail...........when it's not sold tommorow.

The Russians don't have them all.

The same as the experts on this forum you don't know it all !!!!

I hear u soon

Quote by dutchie68 View Post
    For all the professors en moderatorexperts.

Look at www.berliner-auktionhaus.com and search for Adolf Hitler.

And for the real collectors for 25.000 euro you have a holy grail...........when it's not sold tommorow.

The Russians don't have them all.

The same as the experts on this forum you don't know it all !!!!

I hear u soon
    The link doesn't work, dutchie

Rob

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Your arguements are hollow with nothing in the way of either knowledge or expertise to back up your position on this hat. If you are testing the waters to see if you can catch a fish on this Forum, you have picked the wrong venue. This Forum has some of the most respected and knowledgable experts in every field of militaria. Maybe Charlie Synder is your expert. If this is really coming out of an estate(which I doubt), at least the last owner is not around to find out that he had been a big sucker. Take this junk someplace else as you are not the first con man to try and play this game here.
    Well said.

Dutchie,

I'll try not to be mean in saying this but I'm fifteen years old and as of last week a junior is high school. I can tell this is a fake. I joined the forum last year and have been saved hundreds of dollars on overpriced items and have learned So much from this community of people. Dutchie if they tell you it's a fake then it is, these folk have no reason to lie about this their just giving you their opinions which are backed up by fact. Dutchie, I sincerely hope you don't squander away whatever amount of money this is being sold for (in the thousands of of $'s I assume). My advice dutchie is to take other peoples advice. Out of respect for the War Relics Forum community I ask you stop posting these threads.

Does not work on my computer either Rob.
    And on the auction house note, A: I can not find such auction house in my search and B: Aren't there laws in Germany about selling things with the Third Reich involved?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast