Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS Artillerie visor hat?

Article about: Also Feuerschutzpolizei, if reworked, then the fakers leave the band, but remove the blue top, which exists grommets, but what the civil hats use the fine field grey trickot with these gromm

?

Default Re: SS Artillerie visor hat?

Also Feuerschutzpolizei, if reworked, then the fakers leave the band, but remove the blue top, which exists grommets, but what the civil hats use the fine field grey trickot with these grommets?
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Artillerie visor hat?
    P
    Many

Dimas--with FSP, they are gray-topped with a black wool band, but with Carmine piping. They would have to remove the top to replace the piping. As it apparently is red, it cannot simpy be a re-badged FSP visor.

I am leaning original.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

But FSP hat is originally rare one and simply seen with a bigger Police Chako type grommets.
    I suspect making absolutely new cap or re-badge Heeres arty is much more simple and cheaper, then change all the parts on FSP hat.
    Please let me know what kind of details you want to see on this hat. There also no other traces from the badges on this hat, even under the eagle.
    Regards,
    Dimas

Quote by Dimas View Post
    But FSP hat is originally rare one and simply seen with a bigger Police Chako type grommets.
    I suspect making absolutely new cap or re-badge Heeres arty is much more simple and cheaper, then change all the parts on FSP hat.
    Please let me know what kind of details you want to see on this hat. There also no other traces from the badges on this hat, even under the eagle.
    Dimas--

It may very well be a good one. The point I am making is re-sale--W-SS visors are always a source of dispute, and the intensity of the disputes increase exponentially when it comes to color-piped visors, and even more so where there are perceived anomalies, such as grommets. So, keep that in mind when you if you buy it--it may be difficult to get your money back out of it.

Just by way of example, this is your standard FSP visor with carmine piping by Pekuro. Sometimes the carmine is not as bright, due to fading or dye lot variations.

(& I agree, Dimas' does appear to be artillery red):
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Artillerie visor hat?   SS Artillerie visor hat?  

These pics are terrible, but an example of what an unscrupulous seller attempted to do--he swapped the police insignia out for SS on this totally real FSP visor. Unlike Dimas' this one is also carmine.
    This one has the small grommets, but the maker is Weissbach:
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Artillerie visor hat?  SS Artillerie visor hat?  SS Artillerie visor hat? 

it's the Derrick cap maybe.....

?

I did not pay much, just cheaper then the price of the eagle, the seller didn't understand what it was
    Regards,
    Dimas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3