Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

ss black panzer side cap original?

Article about: Can anyone help authenticate an ss panzer enlisted man's side cap I have had in my possession for over 10yrs I have had some feedback from a french man who wishes to buy it. But I am not sur

marcmills
    ?

Default ss black panzer side cap original?

Can anyone help authenticate an ss panzer enlisted man's side cap I have had in my possession for over 10yrs I have had some feedback from a french man who wishes to buy it. But I am not sure to sell especially if it is original. What makes me hesitant is his eagerness to buy admitting its made after the war from surplus material. What I do not underdtand is why would at that time they make a copy so accurate when demand wasnot there for collectors. And that modern high quality copies are not made as accurate yet demand buy collectors is very high. Can anyone help

2. # ADS

Not without picture's my friend!!! Leon

marcmills
    ?

This is my first time on here, couldn't work out how to add pics... :/ could you explain how or send an email address and I'll forward them..
    thanks

Near the bottom of the page you will see an icon that says "Go Advanced"' from there, you can type your comments and then a little lower you will see an icon that says "pictures upload" Click on this and you are off!
    Hope this helps,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)