Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS Camp Guard Visor

Article about: Hi' All, This was purchased from a well known dealer. I am not so sure on this one. PS Sorry about the angle of the photos trying to sort it out.

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I have no comment about this on going thread but, I hope and wish that your wife is doing well Mr Coleman.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    My apologies... I agree..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Camp Guard Visor
    P
    Many

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I have no comment about this on going thread but, I hope and wish that your wife is doing well Mr Coleman.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thanks for the thought Phil and Gwar. She has been going through severe pain due to a spinal problem. We want to avoid surgery as it can be very delicate. We had left before that twit sent me the pm and were away for six hours.
    As to the existence of any genuine brown piped visors, I would have serious doubts to any being period original as the KZ men did not wear brown until after the short six month period when branch piped visor were allowed.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Thanks for the thought Phil and Gwar. She has been going through severe pain due to a spinal problem. We want to avoid surgery as it can be very delicate. We had left before that twit sent me the pm and were away for six hours.
    As to the existence of any genuine brown piped visors, I would have serious doubts to any being period original as the KZ men did not wear brown until after the short six month period when branch piped visor were allowed.
    I can't offer any input on the visors, but I do hope your wife can find relief without surgery. Spinal surgery is not something to rush into. Hoping for the best for Mrs. Coleman and yourself.

Quote by Okeana View Post
    For anyone that has never seen one, this cap was determined to be a very nice and authentic KZ visor.

Apparently, they are very rare - but certainly did exist, and are out there.
    If this is the one you refer to .....someone once said ....I could entertain doubts ....not exactly rock solid provenance is it?

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth...16/#post809117

And to Bob..... I do hope all is well your end. Be safe. Be well

Warm regards to Bob Coleman and his family. Thanks to you who have stood to his defense in the face of such an obvious case of larceny and foolery.
    We wish Bob's wife a swift recovery and much serenity and good health, and the same to Bob, as well.

And for those who would denigrate Bob Coleman or others here with your psy ops tours de force in various formats, you should severely lower your level of ambition.
    We have seen it all, and we do not allow this site to become a sluice for junk, especially if it comes swilling down the colored pipes. We have been through this drill
    three thousand and fifty nine times, if not once. And some persons here have forgotten more about SS peaked caps than the new broom can ever aspire to know
    in multiple life times. Forget it.SS Camp Guard VisorSS Camp Guard Visor
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Camp Guard Visor  

?

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    If this is the one you refer to .....someone once said ....I could entertain doubts ....not exactly rock solid provenance is it?

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth...16/#post809117
    Yes, that is the one. Counterculture to how most participants react on these forums, one could also entertain doubts about an opinion. In the case of that discussion, there are two very well informed people who expressed their thoughts. One had the cap in hand, and the other did not. Past experience has proven it can become a real card-game, when someone presents such a decisive opinion from a photo alone. Tell me if you disagree - but there are things out there that have been proven genuine, long after someone cried foul over a photo. No harm intended to the opinion of those with such experience, and held in so high esteem - but to say that something like this could never have existed, may be a little unjust. A lot can happen in six months time. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to your Wife, Mr. Coleman.

CBH
    ?

I just wanted to apologize for not wishing Mrs. Coleman all my best and hope that she will feel better soon.

Also good riddance to bad garbage.

Gentlemen, the OP is no longer with us, and this thread has now run its course.
    As such, this thread is now closed.

There is another thread on an SS-KZ EM/NCO visor that was posted several years back, and it has been brought back up to the top. Please feel free to comment, but please keep personalities out of it:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth...muetze-270916/

Once again, thanks for everyone's continued support of the forum, and this specific forum as well.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3