MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS cap real or fake?

Article about: Here is a real hat so as to deflect this thread towards a more productive analysis.

Default Re: SS cap real or fake?

SS cap real or fake?Here is a real hat so as to deflect this thread towards a more productive analysis.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS cap real or fake?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I for one do not go to the glamor shows here in North America. I suppose I should but I have less than no time. Ben gets angry when I write this fact, but it is true.
    No, it's not true and FB will shortly make an apology..

Thanks for the help guys!

?

SS cap real or fake?SS cap real or fake?SS cap real or fake?SS cap real or fake?

You should buy books on the matter, if you are considering getting a cap.

I am looking at Mr.Wilkins book and I can honestly say I cant find any original cap remotely like that one.

Best regards,
    Patrick

Quote by BenVK View Post
    This is extremely disappointing guys because even after hundreds of images of authentic hats have been posted on this forum along with pages of analysis and historical data, the emphasis is still being placed on a few members to come and tell you what's real or not.

This is not even a very good fake! in fact, it's a very obvious reproduction.
    I know what you mean Ben, but i wouldn't say it's sad and i'll explain why.
    I gave my opinion based on the little i've learned from this section of the forum. But as i'm not only a cloth head gear collector i haven't studied these in extent. Especially the SS Schirmmütze which is totally out of my budget. That's why i said Ade could help definitely more than me.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I for one do not go to the glamor shows here in North America. I suppose I should but I have less than no time. Ben gets angry when I write this fact, but it is true.
    You have enough time to enjoy yourself, no point being crotchety about your age.

SS cap real or fake?SS cap real or fake?SS cap real or fake?SS cap real or fake?SS cap real or fake?SS cap real or fake?

?

That's easy for you to say, Patrick...

?

Quote by Styx View Post
    That's easy for you to say, Patrick...
    Here is a little quotation.
    A man does not die of love or his liver or even of old age; he dies of being a man.

I guess it is yes, Considering a long time ago the average age is about 50 years or less if you survived the first seven.
    No one likes Sir.Berthold saying how long he has left. Though who am I to judge?

Bis dann,
    Patrick Lewis

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post

No one likes Sir.Berthold saying how long he has left. Though who am I to judge?
    Hello Pat,

"You have enough time to enjoy yourself, no point being crotchety about your age."

Really?

Since you enjoy quotes, here is another one . . . a concept seemingly lost these days . . . this one is just for you - I think it would do you well to remember this one forever:

Ja, aber nicht so unhöflich, bitte. . .

Quote by N.C. Wyeth View Post
    Hello Pat,

"You have enough time to enjoy yourself, no point being crotchety about your age."

Really?

Since you enjoy quotes, here is another one . . . a concept seemingly lost these days . . . this one is just for you - I think it would do you well to remember this one forever:

Ja, aber nicht so unhöflich, bitte. . .
    being a bad german speaker does that translate to something like "Yes, but not so rude, please. . ."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast