MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

A-SS general visor... bad, bad, bad,...

Article about: i agree, a fake, but a lot of time was put into it for its era. Ade, can you move this over to Ben's forum? Thanks

?

Default Re: A-SS general visor... bad, bad, bad,...

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    If you were here with me now, I could teach you Fraktur very quickly, indeed. But I am deeply impressed with your post modern, digitalized and otherwise entirely beyond my comprehension approach to translation, which only makes me realize how obsolete and a fuddy-duddy I truly have become.Attachment 188995
    In all honestly, that was done without the software. The few hours I spent teaching the program how to recognise the font inadvertently started to teach me also. A bonus I wasn't expecting!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A-SS general visor... bad, bad, bad,...
    P
    Many

Quote by BenVK View Post
    In all honestly, that was done without the software. The few hours I spent teaching the program how to recognise the font inadvertently started to teach me also. A bonus I wasn't expecting!
    You see, mein Schatz, it is all knowledge by any other name! Our little band had set a high standard, of that you can be sure. Think of what we could do if we really joined forces.A-SS general visor... bad, bad, bad,...A-SS general visor... bad, bad, bad,...A-SS general visor... bad, bad, bad,...A-SS general visor... bad, bad, bad,...

I fear that I also deprive you people of sleep with all of this. It cannot be healthy. I am also sure that the women who made these caps slept soundly, except with the bombs were falling on Berlin, of course.A-SS general visor... bad, bad, bad,...A-SS general visor... bad, bad, bad,...A-SS general visor... bad, bad, bad,...A-SS general visor... bad, bad, bad,...A-SS general visor... bad, bad, bad,...A-SS general visor... bad, bad, bad,...A-SS general visor... bad, bad, bad,...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3